Profile for L. Turner > Reviews

Content by L. Turner

L. Turner "Skyetbc1997" (Essex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Bush Tucker Man - Series Two ( The Bush Tucker Man - Series 2 )
The Bush Tucker Man - Series Two ( The Bush Tucker Man - Series 2 )
Offered by PurpleBix DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not my personal preference but my Husband's. ..., 30 Nov. 2015
This is not my personal preference but my Husband's. He is quite a fan and watches the DVD all the time. He used to have this on Video back in the day so had to replace with DVD.

The Bush Tucker Man - 2-DVD Set ( Bush Tucker Man: Arnhemland to Kimberley Ranges / Rainforests to Cape York ) ( Bushtucker Man Arnhemland and Rainforests )
Dvd ~ Les Hiddins

The Bush Tucker Man - 8 Classic Stories of Survival ( Bushtucker Man - 8 Classic Stories of Survival with Les Hiddins ) ( Bush Tucker Man - Eight Classic Stories of Survival with Les Hiddins )

50 Golden Greats
50 Golden Greats

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: 50 Golden Greats (Audio CD)
IF YOU LOVE ALL THE SHADOWS CLASSICS, YOU WILL LOVE THIS!

Pennine Walkies: Boogie Up the Pennine Way
Pennine Walkies: Boogie Up the Pennine Way
by Mark Wallington

5.0 out of 5 stars I so love this book, 30 Nov. 2015
I so love this book. I love the way he tells the stories of his travels with Boogie the dog and the repetitive humour throughout. I always chortle as I read it. I have kept this book, along with Mark's other Boogie books as I know I will read them again at some point.

Gladiator (2000) - Two Disc Set [DVD]
Gladiator (2000) - Two Disc Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

GREAT FILM.

Grease [DVD] [1978]
Grease [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ John Travolta

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE MUSIC, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Grease [DVD] [1978] (DVD)
CLASSIC FILM. LOVE THE MUSIC, CHARACTERS AND STORY LINE. CAN WATCH IT TIME AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN

Jaws (Anniversary Edition) [1976] [DVD]
Jaws (Anniversary Edition) [1976] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roy Scheider

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this film, 30 Nov. 2015
LOVE this film. Classic! Scary to watch when I was 10 years old and still jump out of my seat sometimes now, even when I know what is coming. I love the humorous bits slipped in it, too!

Ghost [DVD] [1990]
Ghost [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Patrick Swayze

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Ghost [DVD] [1990] (DVD)
LOVE THIS FILM. CAN WATCH IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN, AND HAVE TO HAVE THE TISSUES READY EVERY TIME!

Moulin Rouge -- Two-Disc Set [DVD] [2001]