Profile for Jane Cronin > Reviews

Content by Jane Cronin

Jane Cronin (Sussex, UK)

TUFFskinz iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium Quality Screen Protectors : Anti Glare Matte edition Anti finger print (2 in Pack - Front)
Offered by TUFFskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. I have two cats so a 'dust/fur-free' ..., 19 July 2014
Excellent product. I have two cats so a 'dust/fur-free' environment to apply a screen protector isn't going to happen. The tape and card are the charm and make getting 0 air/dust bubbles possible.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, would recommend!, 2 Jan 2013
I bought this after applying the super cheap screen protector that came with an iPhone case I ordered.

It arrived incredibly quickly, despite being a holiday period, and came with excellent instructions to help me apply it easily, a note from the guy who sells them reminding me that I could contact him if I had any problems and a lint cloth.

The shield itself was very easy to put on, with no bubbles or dust. Now it's on, I can't tell that it's there - ideal as I use my iPhone a lot for photography.

WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black
WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly awful experience, 15 Oct 2012
I'm writing this review to warn anyone considering buying this product, or a WD product, about the awful experience I've had. It's been incredibly stressful, and I would like to save anyone else from experiencing something similar.

I bought this hard-drive in 2011, and at first had no problems with it. However, about four months ago, it inexplicably died - wiping out a significant number of photos, including RAW images of a friend's wedding. This was bad enough, however, I then became entangled in their incredibly slow, inefficent and inpersonal returns system.

It took 3 MONTHS of email exchanges with a WD customer services rep to estabilish that my drive was broken beyond repair and I needed a replacement. I put in for what they call an 'Advance RMA', where you get the replacement and then send the old one, as I hoped to be able to retrieve some data from the defunct hard drive and copy it onto the new one.

Foolishly, I input credit card details to get this. Now, I have a replacement drive, but without a working plug, and have not been given an address to return my replacement product to, as I was promised by the customer services rep.

Judging from the support forum on their website, I am far from being alone in the terrible customer service I've experienced.

I would warn anyone against buying this product from Western Digital.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2013 10:03 AM GMT