Profile for RiotKitten > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Tempt the Stars: A Cassie Palmer Novel
Tempt the Stars: A Cassie Palmer Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars I would give this 10 stars if I could!, 13 Oct. 2013
Loved this!! My only complaint is that it wasn't long enough. Can't wait for the next instalment, please write faster Karen Chance :)

MacRieve (The Immortals After Dark Series Book 13)
MacRieve (The Immortals After Dark Series Book 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 July 2013
A really good read, had me hooked from the first page. Would have liked to see more from the other Lore characters.. Nix, Regin, Carrow, Mariketa etc but thought Chloe was a good leading lately and another strong female to add to the cast. A nice setup for the next book, can't wait to read Munro's story.

On a separate note, I thought the kindle price for this book was too much. £7.50 isn't really fair when the paperback version is only a couple of pence more. I don't like being ripped off and prices like that only encourage people to download the book illegally :(

Darkness Seduced (Order of the Blade)
Darkness Seduced (Order of the Blade)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great second book in the series, 24 Mar. 2013
Loved this book even more than the first one, and I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the series :)

Cassie Palmer Series
Cassie Palmer Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Series, 17 Sept. 2012
Karen Chance is one of my favourite authors and i have already purchase this series in paperback but i love it so much i wanted to have it for my kindle too and it's a very good value purchase.
The series is fast paced and lots of fun, a good mix of humor, drama, action, plot twists and turns, a dash of romance and a bit of an intriguing love triangle going on.
Interestingly i read the first book in the series when it first came out and was all for team Mircea, but have just re read the books again and i'm definitely on team Pritkin now, i must have grown up!! :)

A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book One
A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book One

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Series, 17 Sept. 2012
I downloaded this book for free onto my kindle and was very plesantly surprised. Good solid characters and an interesting plot that just gets better as the series progresses. I actually downloaded the following 2 books in the series straight after finishing because i really wanted to follow the story. Give it a go, you won't be dissapointed.

View From The Bottom
View From The Bottom

5.0 out of 5 stars This Album Will Make You Smile!!!!, 21 Jun. 2012
This review is from: View From The Bottom (Audio CD)
I've been a Lit fan for a long time so have been waiting patiently for this album release and...... I wasn't disappointed!! Catchy lyrics and melodies that stick in my head all day even after just one listen, a good mix of uplifting rock anthems and slow ballads with clever lyrics. A must buy for any Lit fan! Hope they tour in the UK soon :)

A Discovery of Witches: (All Souls 1)
A Discovery of Witches: (All Souls 1)
by Deborah Harkness

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Long read!, 13 Feb. 2012
First time i have read anything by Deborah Harkness and i have to say i was pleasantly surprised. Very detailed world building and i loved the details about Oxford. The main characters were interesting and developed well although towards the end of the book i got the feeling that Matthew had become a little weak compared to the scary vampire he was made out to be at the beginning, especially when confronted by another vampire.
Also noticed that Diana drinks an inordinate amount of tea and sleeps a lot! (other reviewers have also commented)
I'm very much looking forward to the next instalment!

Dead Reckoning: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 11)
Dead Reckoning: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 11)
by Charlaine Harris

2.0 out of 5 stars Let Down, 13 Feb. 2012
I've been a huge fan of the series since the beginning but have to say I was really disappointed by Dead Reckoning. The previous book was also disappointing so I had high hopes that it was a one off "filler" and Dead Reckoning would provide the action and suspense that I know Ms Harris can deliver... unfortunately not.
The book was really expensive for my kindle too so I feel cheated considering I've read far more interesting free books so I don't think I'll be buying anymore.

Hunt the Moon: A Cassie Palmer Novel
Hunt the Moon: A Cassie Palmer Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!!!!, 11 Jun. 2011
Absolutely fantastic! best in the Cassandra Palmer series and i just want more more more! Can`t wait for the next installment. Karen Chance you are my hero! x

The Very Hungry Caterpillar [Board Book]
The Very Hungry Caterpillar [Board Book]
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for all ages!, 15 Oct. 2010
My mum used to read this book to me when i was a little girl and i have just bought it for my 2 year old daughter! I still remembered the story even after nearly 25 years and i guarantee that in another 25 years my daughter will remember it too. She loves it and wants to read it over and over again! A classic!

Page: 1 | 2