ARRAY(0xa02514e0)

Profile for Mrs. Sandra D. Powell > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Sandra D....

Mrs. Sandra D. Powell (Portlethen Aberdeenshire, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Rush [DVD]
Rush [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic movie, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Rush [DVD] (DVD)
My husband and I have watched this movie loads of times. It is fast paced and the action and acting is superb. I vaguely remembered James Hunt when I was much younger and remembered most of the females in my family saying how good looking and lovely he seemed. You don't have to be a racing fan to watch this movie - it is a movie for anyone to enjoy, and the bonus is it all really happened too.

The Pete Tong Collection
The Pete Tong Collection
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 April 2014
My husband loves dance music and this album does not disappoint at all. The added bonus is getting the free auto rip facility so it can be played via mobile devices too.

BrainBox Maths
BrainBox Maths
Offered by Little Leaf Products.
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Brainbox games, 3 April 2014
This review is from: BrainBox Maths (Toy)
This Maths game is excellent. My 9 year old also has the World edition and we enjoy a game or two as often as we can. Great value for money and an excellent way to improve maths skills.

Cooking (Gluten Free Cooking)
Cooking (Gluten Free Cooking)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A COOK BOOK, 23 Jun 2011
I bought this thinking it would give me more inspiration for recipes. Instead, it amounts to a few pages telling you what gluten Free is all about.

Although informative (to a small degree), if you want more information on gluten free lifestyle, go to one of the recognised websites.

William Walker's First Year of Marriage: A Horror Story
William Walker's First Year of Marriage: A Horror Story
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Funny Funny!!!, 9 Feb 2011
This book is so FUNNY!!! Written in diary form from a man's perspective, William Walker's First Year of Marriage is nothing short of hilarious!!! If you are downloading it to Kindle you have nothing to lose as it's free! I will definitely be looking for more books from Matt Rudd!!! Loved it!!!

Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Red
Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Red
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all Kindle owners, 25 Jan 2011
Fantastic - I can take my Kindle everywhere with me now in my handbag!!!! The cover has a very handy flip stand, making it easier to prop up on a table, in bed....! If you have bought a Kindle, buy this to protect it!!! Best second buy of the year (first being the Kindle 3G itself)!!!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gadget ever!!, 25 Jan 2011
I got this on 5th January this year and have read my way through three books already!!! Fantastic - I also bought a handy leather holder so it fits safely in my handbag and goes wherever I go. I simply can not rate this highly enough!!! If you are looking for an ereader and are a bit stuck with which one to get BUY THIS ONE!!! We reviewed the ipad, Sony PRS 650 and the Kindle came out on top!! No regrets!!!

Mini Shopaholic: (Shopaholic Book 6)
Mini Shopaholic: (Shopaholic Book 6)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars the laughs keep coming!!!, 19 Jan 2011
I loved this book but then again I love all the whole shopaholic series!!!! Fantastic read!!! Becky is so funny and I think most women will be able to identify with her on some level!!!! :)

Seriously Good! Gluten-free Baking: In Association with Coeliac UK
Seriously Good! Gluten-free Baking: In Association with Coeliac UK
by Phil Vickery
Price: 13.39

5.0 out of 5 stars gluten free baking at is best!, 2 Nov 2010
Another fantastic book by Phil Vickery and a must for everyone who is gluten intolerant/coeliac. A few recipes use oats so I am not able to make them for myself but will be doing so for family and friends. Phil Vickery at his very best - again!!!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2011 3:09 PM BST

We Sing Encore (Wii)
We Sing Encore (Wii)
Offered by filmrollen
Price: 11.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun choice for all the family, 2 Nov 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: We Sing Encore (Wii) (Video Game)
this was bought for my daughter's 6 birthday and it is ace!!! Only problem is, she will only sing Cheryl Cole's Fight for this Love as she knows it backwards. Younger kids might find it a bit daunting to start with as they need to be able to read quickly to sing along. All in all, a good purchase!

Page: 1 | 2