Profile for Pete Hants > Reviews

Content by Pete Hants

Pete Hants

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars No bass!!!!!, 27 Jan. 2013
At home in a quiet room these are OK, but for running and outdoor activity they are a waste of time. I have tried with iphone and ipod nano and same poor sound quality, no bass! If your preference in music sounds best played on portable equipment circa 1970 you will love this, however for everyone else, stay clear, there are much better products on the market for less money!

APPLE IPOD NANO 6TH GENERATION SPORTS ARMBAND / JOGGING ARMBAND / CASE / COVER - BLACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont forget the glue ..... You will need it !!!!!!!, 28 April 2012
Product arrived this morning and I wore it during a 40 minute run on the running machine. Took it off and Velcro strap came completely away from the arm band. I have used Super Glu to fix it back on and let's see how that holds. I can see from other reviews that this is not an isolated case. So conclusion - looks good, easy to attach Nano, but fell apart within 40 minutes. TOTAL GARBAGE. I will return it if DIY Repairs don't work ..... Only tried to fix as less hassle than sending it back. I could have saved myself a load of trouble and simply glued Nano direct to my arm!!! Amazon, you should remove this product from your site. ZERO STARS ..... Although I had to grade a 1 star to get the review accepted!!!