Profile for LeaB > Reviews

Content by LeaB

LeaB (Cheshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Lucky Charms Cereal 453g (Pack of 1)
Lucky Charms Cereal 453g (Pack of 1)
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cereal, 24 July 2015
The favourite family cereal - from 4 to 70 years! We love Lucky Charms and are never without any

Silky Scarlet Fishnet Tights, Black (XLarge, Black)
Silky Scarlet Fishnet Tights, Black (XLarge, Black)
Offered by M-Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite fishnet tights, 24 July 2015
My favourite brand of fishnet tights, but not always easy to find - but they last so well (even after repeated washes) and they fit someone with curves but aren't short in the leg.

Behringer PP400 Microphono Ultra Compact Phono Preamp
Behringer PP400 Microphono Ultra Compact Phono Preamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, does the job perfectly, 24 July 2015
This is a great product, and such a good price. It has meant I haven't had to purchase a new amplifier when I I got back into vinyl. You can pay so much for a a pre-amp so this has been a brilliant find. Arrived within a couple of days of ordering - I couldn't have been happier.

Tigi Bed Head Hard Hold Hairspray 385 ml
Tigi Bed Head Hard Hold Hairspray 385 ml
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars The best hairspray, 24 July 2015
For me, the BEST hairspray ever! It keeps my fine hair in it's style and brushes out when done. Always use this and worth every penny

Sana By Noevir Hadanomy Deep Mist 8.5floz./250ml (japan import) [Badartikel]
Sana By Noevir Hadanomy Deep Mist 8.5floz./250ml (japan import) [Badartikel]
Offered by teriyaki-store-JAPAN@UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is wonderful and invigoratingly cool on the skin - makes my ..., 24 July 2015
This is wonderful and invigoratingly cool on the skin - makes my skin feel smooth and nourished. Is great in the warm weather or when you're feeling tired; I feel it has given my skin a moisture boost

Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Cleansing Foam Wash - 150g
Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Cleansing Foam Wash - 150g
Offered by Sukiyaki JP

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for myself and my tweenage neice - we both love it; it's non-drying and really does a good ..., 24 July 2015
I purchased this for myself and my tweenage neice - we both love it; it's non-drying and really does a good clean. You can work up a really good foam (the more the better). It makes cleansing a pleasure rather than a chore

Kose Cosmeport Softymo Speedy Cleansing Milk 230 ml
Kose Cosmeport Softymo Speedy Cleansing Milk 230 ml
Offered by Santa Trading JP

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely and effective cleanser, 24 July 2015
Arrived within expected time-period from Japan; well packed and presented by Seller - can't fault them. The product is very good, has a good consistency, not to fragrant but, most importantly, lifts make-up and cleans skin effectively. I'm very happy with this item

Pamela Mann Plus Size Fine Ribbed Tights - Damson (Size 20 to 26)
Pamela Mann Plus Size Fine Ribbed Tights - Damson (Size 20 to 26)
Offered by The Pea's Knees Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but..., 24 July 2015
Service from seller is very good - item arrived within a couple of days. However, the product itself: great length, but not built for someone who's legs are not just 'straight up and down'. That said, they are still wearable.

Halen Mon Anglesey Sea Salt Vanilla Sea Salt PDO 2 x 100 g
Halen Mon Anglesey Sea Salt Vanilla Sea Salt PDO 2 x 100 g

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute gem of an ingredient, 29 May 2015
My favourite salt - it adds a smooth (but not vanilla) flavour to any meal. We've tried it on ice-cream and it was nice! It is an un-sung ingredient and one I cannot do without.

Mutenka Cow Brand Cleansing Milk
Mutenka Cow Brand Cleansing Milk
Offered by The Tales of Japan

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good foaming cleanser, 29 May 2015
Unfortunately, there isn't much information given on the product listing but, if you look on the 'net, you'll find the information. I looked this one up and it was described as no-fragrance and gentle foaming cleanser.

I've now tried it twice - the first time I didn't foam it up and put directly on my face: No problem (although, a little goes a long way!), once water applied and worked [gently] over the skin, I found it effective at removing my full face of makeup. Subsequently, I have foamed it up first [with water] and then applied.

I am very happy - not drying on my skin. No fragrance, not irritating - the Japanese ladies certainly have great skin-care ranges - and they recommend 'gentle' movements over the face - so no pulling (they actually use something that looks similar to a body scrunchy-thing).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8