Profile for Ron Woods > Reviews

Ron Woods

The Letter
The Letter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Letter (Kindle Edition)
Lovely story. Very near to tears more than once.

To Catch a Butterfly
To Catch a Butterfly

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
gripping story. Quite gritty and a couple of twists. I wish T.M.Payne would write some more.

TekBox® 50KG Portable Handheld Digital Luggage Scales / Backlit Electronic LCD Screen / For Suitcase, Hand Luggage, Bags / Includes Bag Strap and Batteries
Offered by TEKBOX LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars really useful., 17 July 2013
Good quality scales. Easy to use, clear to read. Takes the guess work out of luggage weight especially when returning home because if you use 2 cases you can't remember how you packed when you were at home!
I was going to pay £15 in m&s, fortunately they didn't have any in my local branch. I'm really glad I found this one on the net for far less money.

Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor
Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd., 17 July 2013
Great cd, fun. upbeat and good for back ground party music. First saw Caro Emerald on Jules Holland and the cd has lived up to my expectations.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

4.0 out of 5 stars clever and funny, 29 Jan. 2013
This is a fascinating read, a mix of history, comedy and intrigue. Very cleverly written with a new unexpected development in every chapter. Best 20p's worth I've had for ages!

Lamaze Soft Chime Garden
Lamaze Soft Chime Garden
Offered by A 1 Deals Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful, 13 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my 4 month old grandson. He seems to have learnt from it that by touching the flowers they light up and play a tune, so it is excellent for hand/eye co-ordination.It is a very attractive toy and soft to the touch. His mummy loves it too !

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

2.0 out of 5 stars pointless, 13 Jan. 2013
This went on & on and got nowhere. Just plain boring & pointless.I'm afraid you had me at 'goodbye'.Glad I only paid 99p.