Profile for Chrissy > Reviews

Content by Chrissy

Chrissy

MobileConnect4U Purple SView Case For Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini With Stylus And Screen Protector (i9190) (i9195)
Offered by MobileConnect4U
Price: 4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars my point of view, 5 Jun 2014
Customer service was great, the item was okay but not quite what I thought it would be. I liked it but it wasn't for me.

Jazooli Thin Gel S Line TPU Silicone Back Case Cover Skin for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - Dark Blue
Offered by Jazooli
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 7 May 2014
I thoroughly love my gel skin. I has done a fantastic job at keeping my phone protected from damage, espsecially when i am prone to dropping my phone

***Pack of Five*** Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Screen Protector with MicroFibre Cleaning Cloth [UK Gadget]
Offered by FABU-GADGETS
Price: 0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 7 May 2014
This item was perfect for what i needed them for, it has helped to protect my screen from scratches, perfect

HP Original 21 Black Ink Cartridge
HP Original 21 Black Ink Cartridge
Price: 10.10

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 May 2014
This item is been great and would order another. It has word well in my printer and was very wary when purchased

LeapFrog LeapPad Learning Tablet (Pink)
LeapFrog LeapPad Learning Tablet (Pink)
Offered by ToyMonster
Price: 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Jan 2012
This product has had hours of use since my daughter got as a christmas present.
It is very durable and educational.

LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Case (Purple)
LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Case (Purple)
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Jan 2012
This product is great and very durable with the little ones.
I purchased it online for my daughters christmas present and she loves it.