Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

12 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus SX400 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery, 24 Nov 2013
Cartridges arrived very quickly. Package perfectly shaped to fit through letterbox, (therefore, no nonsense in having to collect from Royal Mail Depot miles away). Work perfectly well. Very good value. Will definitely use this firm again. Highly recommended.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Rome
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Rome
by Adele Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous Guide, 31 Oct 2011
So glad I bought this guide for my recent trip to Rome. Helped me to appreciate what was available to see beforehand and was like having an experienced tour guide on hand throughout our stay. Helped us get the very best out of our holiday. Stayed for 5 days, and guide proved invaluable each evening for working out the next day's itinery. Fold out map in the back was marvellous, clear and detailed, easy to pop in and out of bag, quick to open and fold away again. The map's plastic coating ensured stayed as crisp on the last day as the first, and survived a rain-soaked morning's sightseeing! Only downside to guide book was its weight, but I missed it on the one day I left it behind. It was worth its weight in gold really, especially in the Vatican Museums. I passed many a group with a real tour guide - looking glazed and overwhelmed with all the facts, whereas we could pick and choose what we found of particular interest, with the guide giving us everything we needed to know. Found a couple of wonderful paintings by Caravaggio in one particular church, that we almost certainly would have missed without our guide book. Was worth the purchase price and carrying it around for that one experience alone. Can highly recommend.