Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Jimtheguern > Reviews

Content by Jimtheguern

Jimtheguern

Car Mount, TaoTronics Universal Air Vent Holder Smartphone Car Holder, Car Cradle for iPhone Samsung Galaxy Nexus LG Nokia Xperia Moto HTC, etc.
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Phone Holder I've Tried., 24 Jun. 2016
I've tried several holders over the last couple of years and this is the first one I've been happy with from day one. It holds my iPhone 6 perfectly and securely. The ball joint remains tight while driving which I have always had a problem with on previous holders. It fits perfectly in the air vent and doesn't flip around when you attach and remove the phone. Highly recommended.

LAMY studio Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Imperial Blue
LAMY studio Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Imperial Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Like writing on glass., 8 Feb. 2016
I absolutely love this pen. The elegant design and smooth nib action make it an absolute joy to write with. I recommend getting the converter and pairing it with Diamine or any of the excellent Pilot Iroshizuku inks.

Pilot Iroshizuku Fountain Pen Ink - 50 ml Bottle - Ama-iro Sky Color
Pilot Iroshizuku Fountain Pen Ink - 50 ml Bottle - Ama-iro Sky Color
Offered by KMZ-tradings

5.0 out of 5 stars A True Joy To Write With., 19 Jan. 2016
An absolutely beautiful ink. It flows through my Lamy Studio a lot smoother than Lamy's own ink. The little indentation in the bottom of the bottle to help with filling near the end, is a testament to the care taken in the production. The only problem you will have with this ink is deciding on which colour to get. I'm just going to have to get more fountain pens.

Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player
Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Favourite Toy., 16 May 2015
This might be my new most favourite gadget. Quick and simple setup, intuitive user interface and lots of apps to customise your experience. The Fire TV app for the iPad is great for when you want to search as it gives you the option of a keyboard. No need to slog and click through the onscreen keyboard. Now if you will excuse me, I have several episodes of Constantine to get through.

Tormentor
Tormentor

5.0 out of 5 stars Miekles Best Yet, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Tormentor (Kindle Edition)
William Miekle has once again delivered. I don't want to give too much away, but if you like haunted house horror then Tormentor is an absolute must. I'll admit that I keep checking for sooty marks when I get up in the morning. The pacing is perfect, the characters are people you feel you've known your whole life and, as is a staple with Meikles work, the scenery is stunningly described.

HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer - Black
HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer - Black
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection in a box, 4 Jun. 2014
I can't fault it so far. Simple setup, easy connection to my network and cross platform support for every device we have. A much better experience than the Epson this printer has replaced.

Print quality is excellent, scanning works flawlessly.

The Creeping Kelp
The Creeping Kelp

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Creeping Kelp (Kindle Edition)
An excellent follow in nod to H P Lovecrafts: At the Mountains if Madness. Right from the beginning you are pulled in to the action. The pace remains constant throughout giving you that "Okay, one more chapter" experience. A must read for any HPL fans and an excellent introduction to the work of William Meikle.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 May 2012
I couldn't be happier with my laser. I've been using it for sky pointing as well as some artsy "light painting" photography and the results have been top notch. Other reviewers have mentioned not being able to see the beam, this could be down to the batteries being used. I use Duracell Plus in mine and have a very defined beam when used outdoors.