Profile for Mrs. C. Colbert > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. Colbert

Mrs. C. Colbert (Blackburn, Lancashire, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
EasyAcc Mini Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone for Tablet/Laptops - Titanium Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 19 Oct. 2014
I bought these speakers for my son.

He listens to music from his phone, so these were ideal and cheap.
The performance belies the cost.Superb.Even from his phone.

Recommended for the quality and price.

Bolse® High Output 3-Port USB Car Charger (25W / 5A) Provides Maximum Speed For 3 Devices At Once With SmartIC Technology for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Galaxy Note 3, 2; LG G2; Motorola and HTC (Build-in Micro USB Cable)
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 18 Oct. 2014
If, like me you need to have 2/3 devices on the go in the car at the same time this little gem is for you.

With my sat nav, phone and ipod all charging/playing this is ideal.

This adapter is extremely well made and I have been using it everyday for the last month. It has worked every time without exception.
This 3 way device adapter is terrific.

Philips LED Spotlight Light Bulb - Dimmable (GU10 4W) - Warm White
Philips LED Spotlight Light Bulb - Dimmable (GU10 4W) - Warm White

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and Bright, 18 Oct. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a good led light bulb from a brand leader.

The bulb glows nice and bright and stays cool. This is a very good safety feature, with less chance of a fire occurring.

It uses less power so in the long run it will be a saving on my energy bill. A WIN WIN.

I like this bulb and will start replacing my GU10 bulbs when they blow with these.

Perfect Girl
Perfect Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Witty and fun tale of how strong we can be if we're pushed too far!, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Perfect Girl (Kindle Edition)
Perfect Girl has an intriguing start where Carol is being put into a police car ....... then we go back six months to discover how and why.

Carol is 26, has never done anything naughty in her life and is proud of that fact! She tries to be perfect and please everyone because she believes her family count on her and, besides, she loves doing things for them. What's so wrong with that?

The problem is that Carol can't see that her sister is expecting her to make all the plans for her forthcoming wedding saying "There are a million things to take care of but I know we can rely on you completely Carol", a boyfriend that is too busy, too tired, too stressed to make any plans for anything. Not to mention a boss who is not only a perv but a bully who belittles her at every opportunity, even though she's spent a year making a program that will make the bank millions of pounds......and he takes all the credit for it!

Carol is lovely, it's difficult to dislike her but I found myself shouting at her telling her to stick up for herself and that she should be mad as hell for being treated as a doormat by everyone. She has become a master at stamping down her emotions at work, if they can't see them, they can't use them against her she reasons.

Then when something disastrous happens at work Carol's world is turned upside down and she's forced to re-evaluate her whole life, with surprising results!

I enjoyed reading this story, with annoying characters, memorable characters, funny moments, a little romance, though it had far too much detail about the bank's program, most of which went over my head ..... but that didn't spoil my overall enjoyment.

Chic 9ct Oval Amethyst Bracelet of Length 19.5cm
Chic 9ct Oval Amethyst Bracelet of Length 19.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational, 16 Oct. 2014
This bracelet is truly amazing.

Amethyst is my birth stone and when I was given this as a present I was speechless!!!!!

The look and cut of this bracelet is beautiful and makes me feel so good when I wear it.

It came in a lovely presentation box, which I keep it in.

The length is just right for me. Not too tight and not too slack.

Sensational is the word.

Christmas Gifts Ninabox Cool Summer Collection [CSC] -- Condensed Wish. White Gold Plated Alloy Jewelry Sets with Good Cut Purple SWAROVSKI Elements Austria Crystal. Pendant Necklace and Drop Earrings Fashion Jewelry Set, Perfect for Weddings and Proms. T000144

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 16 Oct. 2014
This Pendant and earrings were bought for me as a present.
They are beautiful.
They look really nice on me.
I love the colour and sparkle.
Spectacular.

Playtex Cherish Maxi Brief 3 Pack High Rise Women's Knickers Black Size 14
Playtex Cherish Maxi Brief 3 Pack High Rise Women's Knickers Black Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Komfy Kex, 16 Oct. 2014
Good fit. I feel really comfy in these.
Better value for money than sloggi in my opinion.

Galt Toys Purse Pals
Galt Toys Purse Pals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sewing and Craft Toy, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Galt Toys Purse Pals (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
On first look at this toy it seems to be a good sewing and craft toy for my niece.

She is 5 and I am sure she is going to love this. It is her birthday soon and I will give it her then.
I can then update this critique.

The contents of this kit look really good and should offer some play time and educational time.

Leitz WOW 1005 180 Degree A4 80mm Lever Arch File - Metallic Blue
Leitz WOW 1005 180 Degree A4 80mm Lever Arch File - Metallic Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Lever Arch File, 16 Oct. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Wow. I love the Blueness of this binder. It stands out from the crowd.

It is really robust and as I have filled it, it does not seem to bow.

It has a good strong mechanism.

I love it and I am sure unlike other lever arch files I use, it will stand the test of time.

At just over £7 a bit pricey.

Oak Wood Effect Vinyl Flooring- Kitchen Vinyl Floors-3 metres wide choose your own length in 1FT(foot)Lengths
Offered by West Derby Carpets Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flooring, 15 Oct. 2014
This is superb vinyl flooring.
It was delivered very quickly and was as per the description.
The vinyl fitted really well. Job done for a good price.
Overall a very satisfied customer.
I may be back for more!!!!

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30