Profile for Mrs D. > Reviews

Content by Mrs D.

Mrs D.

Cruzer Blade 64 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-064G-B35)
Cruzer Blade 64 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-064G-B35)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing product, 24 Nov 2014
I was very disappointed with this product. It was very flimsy and had no cap. Although the packaging was good and undamaged the actual flash drive casing was split and I found it very difficult to insert into the USB socket on my laptop. I have returned it to Amazon for a refund.

Sony LCSCSQ/B Soft Carrying Case for Sony T, W, and N Series Digital Cameras ...
Offered by British_Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Feb 2014
I bought this camera case for my Sony WX300 camera. I have only given it 4 stars as it is a bit big and bulky for this particular camera, but I think it is designed to take different Sony cameras not just this sized one. Having said that, the camera fits in easily and there is room in the front pocket for a spare SD card, and room inside with the camera for a spare battery. The case seems to be well made and for a lightweight, soft padded case it is good value for money. It has a useful belt loop on the back, but for me personally, as I don't wear a belt, a carrying strap would have been very useful.

Luger MD 6x30 Monocular
Luger MD 6x30 Monocular

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Luger MD 6x30 Monocular (Sports)
Bought this for my husband who only has one good eye. He is delighted with it and finds it very good and easy to use. It is sturdy and far better than the previous, cheaper, one I bought him which broke the first time he used it, so worth paying a higher, but still reasonable, price for. A little bulky for trouser pockets but with it's own carrying pouch it is handy to pop into a rucksack for a day out.

Bee and Insect Hotel
Bee and Insect Hotel
Offered by Shamz

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Insect Hotel, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bee and Insect Hotel
This was brought as a Christmas gift for a friend. I looked at it and liked the design but I cannot comment on how efficient it is on attracting insects to his garden.

Good Ideas Amazing Slip On Ice Grippers. Crampon, Cleats. Spikes and rubber sole gives extra grip on ice, snow, wet conditions. Ideal for Hiking, Running, Walking.
Offered by Topnotchsales

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful bit of kit, 9 Jan 2014
Bought two sets of these for myself and my husband to use in Austria when we go in February 2014 so haven't used them yet, but they look sturdy and practical. This is why I can't give a higher rating as yet. I will also be able to use them in this country when we have snow!

Noisy Train Book (Farmyard Tales)
Noisy Train Book (Farmyard Tales)
by Sam Taplin
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 9 Jan 2014
Same style book as the Noisy Zoo and just as good. Our 15 month old grandson loves this book. He can press all the buttons himself to make the sounds of the trains and the other things in the story.The pictures are lovely too.

Noisy Zoo
Noisy Zoo
by Sam Taplin
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Noisy Zoo (Board book)
We bought this book for our 15 month old grandson. He loves it. The pictures are lovely and the sounds are realistic and easy for him to use too. A big hit.

Gaudi: The Complete Buildings (Architecture & Design)
Gaudi: The Complete Buildings (Architecture & Design)
by Rainer Zerbst

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this for a Christmas present for my Daughter. She is delighted with it. It has lovely pictures of the very unusual buildings that she saw whilst on holiday so it brought back happy memories.