Profile for Amy > Reviews

Amy

Welshpac - 1 Cavity White Cupcake Boxes - 50
Welshpac - 1 Cavity White Cupcake Boxes - 50

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit fiddly., 26 July 2013
It is quite a challenge to get the cupcake in the box initially and to make sure the plastic is not crinkled, but once it's in there they do look very good. Just takes a bit of practice I suppose. Overall, good product delivered with excellent service.

Welshpac - 6 Cavity White Cupcake Boxes - 50
Welshpac - 6 Cavity White Cupcake Boxes - 50
Offered by Cupcake Avenue

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well., 26 July 2013
Good quality boxes, excellent delivery and packaging, and very easy to use. Perfect for my business. Only slight problem being that the clear plastic is a magnet for dust and fluff, but I suppose that's universal between brands.

Spiderex Aerosol Spray
Spiderex Aerosol Spray

2.0 out of 5 stars I have even MORE spiders than before!, 26 July 2013
This product did not come with any instructions for use, so I sprayed a decent quantity of it in corners, along the edges of walls, and around windows, and hoped for the best. Sadly the only way this appeared to get rid of the spiders is when it is applied directly TO a spider. I got this to repel the spiders to spare their lives, but I think the Welsh ones must be immune or something, judging by the number of positive reviews here.

Huge waste of money, in my case.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2015 8:39 AM BST

Schleich Domestic Goat
Schleich Domestic Goat

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little goat., 26 July 2013
This review is from: Schleich Domestic Goat (Toy)
This goat and I have become good friends and have been on many adventures already. I made it a little waistcoat (I call it a waistgoat actually) because it looked a bit cold, but no complaints and I could not have asked for a better goat.

Natural Mini Craft Pegs Wooden 100/pk Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Natural Mini Craft Pegs Wooden 100/pk Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Offered by MaiShe“store (HK 10-25days)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to break, easy to fix., 26 July 2013
I use these for hanging up photos and cards, and they do the job well but have a habit of breaking. thankfully this is easily fixed though. Good value, and does what I wanted it to most of the time, so no complaints here.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Jan. 2011
Got this for my 20-year-old brother for christmas and he absolutely loves it! So much so that he bought his friend one for his birthday, and he loves it too. I'd definitely reccommend this product!

No 1 Christmas Hits - 30 Favourite Christmas Cover Classics
No 1 Christmas Hits - 30 Favourite Christmas Cover Classics

1.0 out of 5 stars Mistake!, 14 Dec. 2010
Wish I'd read the other review first - or paid any attention to what I was buying at all! Didn't really want to buy a load of bad cover versions.. Oops.