Profile for Kasia > Reviews

Kasia

Benefiber 155g 38 Servings
Benefiber 155g 38 Servings

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure, 11 April 2013
the box said that it doesnt have any flavor or colour - but once i have mixed it with my tea or milk you could see white staines on the dish - also the taste is a bit powdery. It doesn't work as well as i hoped it would - i bought much better tablets which work better for me
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2015 4:15 PM GMT

The School Run
The School Run

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 11 April 2013
This review is from: The School Run (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book - started reading on the plane - within 2hrs i already read 30% of it! it took me only 2 days to finish it - once you start you dont want to put it back.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars warm and nice, 11 April 2013
This item has arrived on time. It is very warm and comfortable to wear. It perfectly match my black ski jacket. The only little minus is the size - in the picture it looks like there is plenty of room however in fact it is a bit tight.

Wait For Me (Against All Odds Book 1)
Wait For Me (Against All Odds Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 5 Mar. 2013
This is a very nice story with a happy ending - easy to read. I would reccomend to anyone who likes fiction!!

Fat Chance: The bitter truth about sugar
Fat Chance: The bitter truth about sugar
by Dr. Robert Lustig

5.0 out of 5 stars True and painfull, 5 Mar. 2013
After reading this book i decided to do a little experiment on myself. I have reduced all my sugar intake, letting myself a slice of cake just on weekend, and after 2weeks i could see huge progress in my body - my cellulite from my legs is nearly gone, im more happy and feel healthier. Im happy this sort of book exist - i wish more people could read it and reduce that white poison from their food!

Pure, White and Deadly: How Sugar Is Killing Us and What We Can Do to Stop It
Pure, White and Deadly: How Sugar Is Killing Us and What We Can Do to Stop It

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 5 Mar. 2013
if you are looking for a good book re sugar choose Fat Chance by dr lustig - much better to read than this one

Build A Man (Serenity Holland Book 1)
Build A Man (Serenity Holland Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Build a Man, 17 July 2012
Great book, funny and easy to read. It took me only 6hrs and i had it all read! I would definitely recommend this book to anyone.

Wedding Bridal Silver Stunning Sparkling Crystal Necklace Earrings Dangling Set with PreciousBags dust Bag
Offered by PreciousBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Kasia, 23 May 2012
I ordered it for my wedding, i waited until last minute with ordering as wasnt sure if it will match my dress. I was amazed that the necklace arrive on the day of my wedding and it was a perfect match! i would recommend to anyone!