Profile for Dave > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Spot The Differences 2
Spot The Differences 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Can you spot the difference?, 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Spot The Differences 2 (App)
I only ordered this game because I always find myself doing these games when I see them in newspapers etc, so I could not help myself when I saw this. It has different levels and different speeds. It is just great when you have some time to spare. I would recommend this App to anyone who enjoys a challenge, go on spot the difference if you can.

fi9® FLIP PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH FOR NOKIA LUMIA MOBILE PHONES +SCREEN PROTECTOR (LUMIA 630 635, RED)
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars How you can drop your phone, and not break it., 6 Jun. 2015
I had a previous Flip Pu leather case in black, and unfortunately I managed to drop my phone. I was so relieved to find that the case had taken all of the impact, and whilst the plastic holder was broken the phone itself was ok. So on that point alone I would recommend this product to anyone who values their phone. I have now purchased another Flip Pu case.

Street View for Kindle Fire
Street View for Kindle Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars An App you can walk with anywhere., 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Street View for Kindle Fire (App)
A fantastic App, I am not a person who can remember how to get there! so having an app such as this is a God send for someone like me. I have no problem in recommending this app to anyone who needs a street view to find their way around a town or a city.

3 x atFoliX Screen Protection Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40 - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protection, a must for all enthusiats., 9 Mar. 2015
These screen protectors are very good to use and to have on your camera to protect the glass screen. I would recommend this item to anyone who has pride in the equipment they use, a must.

InkUnity - HP 300 XL Remanufactured Colour Printer Ink Cartridge High capacity CC643EE for C4680 C4683 C4685

3.0 out of 5 stars Remanufactured ink, 9 Mar. 2015
I thought I would give remanufactured ink a try, as, I have not been convinced of it,s suitaability. I found a tube and an eraser enclosed in the package, with write up of how to use it should it not be accepted by the pc. It was not accepted and so I went to use the medium in the tube,only to find it was hard. I managed to get some of the contents out and rubbed vigorousley as toldto do so. Unfortunately I had no success, so I am now using the cartridge with the pc telling me that my ink cartridge is low " constantly" However the colour seems to be ok, a pity!!

Besdata For Apple iPad Air Magnetic Smart Cover Stand + Hard Back Case Free Stylus - Supreme Quality - Protects the Device - UK Stock - Silver- PT4108
Offered by Premium Out Lets Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A smart purchase, 14 Feb. 2015
I bought my wife an Apple IPad Air. I needed to but a cover for this item, and needed to obtain a good one. The purchase of the magnetic Smart Cover was a good choice, the fit is perfect,the operation easy and very practical. I would recommend this item to anyone.

Oil Painting Video Tutorials
Oil Painting Video Tutorials

5.0 out of 5 stars Painting Tutorials, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Oil Painting Video Tutorials (App)
I like art as a hobby, Like to paint ( or try to paint ) but am not very good at it, but I do enjoy trying. This sort of book is unlike most books you get on painting, as it has tutorials which is an excellent way for me to learn. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in painting.

Break-out
Break-out
by Fred Lemon

5.0 out of 5 stars Break - out, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Break-out (Paperback)
I purchased this book for my wife, so I can only repeat what she thought of it. Absolutely fantastic. This book is one that you would want or need, not an off the shelf book. My wife would recommend it.

Computeractive Back Issue CD 2014 all 26 issues
Computeractive Back Issue CD 2014 all 26 issues
by Computeractive
Edition: Library Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Collectable Disc, 14 Feb. 2015
I have purchased the Computeractive Back Issue CD,s since 2008, but this is the first time via Amazon, it has up until now been through Computeractive. I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys this magazine as I do. It is full of information, and workshops etc.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2015 6:38 PM GMT

(Black) Nokia Lumia 630 / 635 Protective Faux Credit / Debit Card Leather Flip Skin Case Cover, Retractable Touch Screen Stylus Pen & LCD Screen Protector Guard By Spyrox
Offered by Spyrox

5.0 out of 5 stars I rest my case, 14 Feb. 2015
I purchased this case for my new phone,it is a perfect fit, It does exactly what I wanted from a case, I am very pleased with this purchase. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a case for their mobile phone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8