Profile for Olie > Reviews

Frozen Planet - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough
Offered by BANEX

5.0 out of 5 stars The Frozen Planet, a must for anyone., 27 Jan. 2016
I enjoy watching these DVD's, I am fascinated by them. I do not think you can learn enough about this planet we call earth, there is just so much that we do not know. To watch and listen to the great man himself, David Arrenborough, is just the best thing. If you like learning about the animals etc that share this world with us, then I do recommend this product to you, the Makers have a got making these films just right. Enjoy,enjoy I do.

OBD MATE OBDII OM123 Car Vehicle Code Reader Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool for 2000 or later US, European and Asian OBD2 Protocol Vehicle (Orange)
Offered by qhmguk

5.0 out of 5 stars How to check how your car is behaving., 27 Jan. 2016
There comes a time when you have to buy something that will help you to understand. This is very true of the OBD vehicle code reader for your car. The days of spending a Sunday under the bonnet, servicing your own car are well and truly gone. The most you can do if you want to is to check it is in good order is to check the ' The Onboard Diagnostics ' OBD. I would recommend this tool to anyone who likes to keep a check on how his/her car is running.

Deep Blue [DVD]
Deep Blue [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alastair Fothergill

5.0 out of 5 stars The fascinating world beneath the waves., 27 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Deep Blue [DVD] (DVD)
These sorts of DVD I find fascinating, I can sit and watch these all night or day. There is another world under the sea, and this is a magic way to see fish ( or any life under the waves ). What a way to learn about this planet we are so privileged to live on. I would recommend any one to purchase this DVD, there is just so much to see and learn.

3 inch LCD Camera Hood , Pop-Up Sun Shade & Screen Protector for Digital Cameras - Fits Panasonic Lumix GF1 , G1 , DMC-GF5 , & More - *Includes Mini Tripod* - by ENHANCE
Offered by Accessory Genie

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the sun spoil a good photograph., 27 Jan. 2016
We found this camera hood in Amazons well stocked camera items. We had seen one of these hoods in operation in operation whilst on holiday last year, and decided to buy one. This hood is brilliant, it does exactly what it says on the box. The hood arrived in perfect condition, and was fitted in minuets, it was really that easy. On a sunny day when you cannot see in the rear visor you just pop up the hood and your vision is restored. I would recommend this item to anyone who like me likes to see that he is going to get or has got a good photograph. Really first class.

Blank Greeting Card / Birthday Card - Tower Bridge & The Shard (9174)
Blank Greeting Card / Birthday Card - Tower Bridge & The Shard (9174)
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 Oct. 2015
Nice cars but it would have been nice to have had a choice!

Spot The Differences 2
Spot The Differences 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Can you spot the difference?, 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Spot The Differences 2 (App)
I only ordered this game because I always find myself doing these games when I see them in newspapers etc, so I could not help myself when I saw this. It has different levels and different speeds. It is just great when you have some time to spare. I would recommend this App to anyone who enjoys a challenge, go on spot the difference if you can.

fi9® FLIP PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH FOR NOKIA LUMIA MOBILE PHONES +SCREEN PROTECTOR (LUMIA 630 635, RED)
Offered by RENU BAWA LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars How you can drop your phone, and not break it., 6 Jun. 2015
I had a previous Flip Pu leather case in black, and unfortunately I managed to drop my phone. I was so relieved to find that the case had taken all of the impact, and whilst the plastic holder was broken the phone itself was ok. So on that point alone I would recommend this product to anyone who values their phone. I have now purchased another Flip Pu case.

Street View for Kindle Fire
Street View for Kindle Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars An App you can walk with anywhere., 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Street View for Kindle Fire (App)
A fantastic App, I am not a person who can remember how to get there! so having an app such as this is a God send for someone like me. I have no problem in recommending this app to anyone who needs a street view to find their way around a town or a city.

3 x atFoliX Screen Protector Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ40 Screen Protection Film - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protection, a must for all enthusiats., 9 Mar. 2015
These screen protectors are very good to use and to have on your camera to protect the glass screen. I would recommend this item to anyone who has pride in the equipment they use, a must.

InkUnity - HP 300 XL Remanufactured Colour Printer Ink Cartridge High capacity CC643EE for C4680 C4683 C4685

3.0 out of 5 stars Remanufactured ink, 9 Mar. 2015
I thought I would give remanufactured ink a try, as, I have not been convinced of it,s suitaability. I found a tube and an eraser enclosed in the package, with write up of how to use it should it not be accepted by the pc. It was not accepted and so I went to use the medium in the tube,only to find it was hard. I managed to get some of the contents out and rubbed vigorousley as toldto do so. Unfortunately I had no success, so I am now using the cartridge with the pc telling me that my ink cartridge is low " constantly" However the colour seems to be ok, a pity!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8