Profile for Wigwam > Reviews

Wigwam (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 21 Sep 2013
I bought these for a wedding I was going to and they were perfect - a nice weight without being heavy and really caught the light .

Flyscreen Queen White Door 100cm x 250cm (39 x 98.5 inches)
Flyscreen Queen White Door 100cm x 250cm (39 x 98.5 inches)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye bluebottles, 21 Sep 2013
Can happily recommend as this screen has successfully kept out all but the most determined insects - my dogs pass through it very easily and although it does obscure the view through to the garden it is well worth it. I hung it from an expandable shower rail rather than the fixture sent which means I can take it down very quickly and also vary the height as it is best raised up so that it does not catch on the upvc frame of my door.

Pyrex Round Dish with Plastic Lid, 1.1L
Pyrex Round Dish with Plastic Lid, 1.1L
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea but a bit thin, 21 Sep 2013
I love pyrex and I like to store stuff in it so the lids are great - however the glass is quite thin and worries me that they sadly wont last long in my household!

Ziploc Double Zipper Bags 152 Bags 26.8cmx24.3cm 4x38 Bags Heavy Duty Freezer 2kg
Offered by TaperGrey
Price: 20.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags for the freezer, 21 Sep 2013
These are so much better than most you can buy from the supermarket - and can be cleaned out and reused - I first bought them in USA and am now so glad we can get them here.

Snow White and the Huntsman [DVD] [2012]
Snow White and the Huntsman [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a curates egg, 9 Jun 2013
I wanted to review this film although much of what I had to say has already been said - I believe the major flaw with this film and many others is due to straightforward greed on the part of filmmakers and producers - its just not finished - cos guess what there's going to be a Part 2 - this is not a plot that requires or needs spinning out - we all know the story and how it ends - it makes this film inherently unsatisfying because it does not end as we expect it to....so we all troop back to see Part 2 to see boy get girl and all to come right with the world once more.
Leave them wanting more is I believe the adage - its not working for me.

Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water 1 litre (Pack of 4)
Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water 1 litre (Pack of 4)
Offered by NANOBITS LIMITED (PROMPTLY DESPATCHED WITHIN ONE WORKING DAY)
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive but SO good, 21 April 2013
I have replaced my early morning orange juice for this - I love it because it rehydrates without sending your blood sugar through the roof - and no acidity - whats not to love except the price

Beurer MG145 Multi-Purpose Shiatsu Massage Cushion
Beurer MG145 Multi-Purpose Shiatsu Massage Cushion
Price: 49.39

5.0 out of 5 stars hits the spot, 21 April 2013
Really nice to be able to position this just where you need it - helped a lot with a stiff neck and shoulder

Sherpa Fleece Paw Dog Slumber Bed Size: 76cm (30"), Colour: Grey
Sherpa Fleece Paw Dog Slumber Bed Size: 76cm (30"), Colour: Grey
Offered by The Pet Warehouse Company
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looks and still in one piece, 21 April 2013
I have bought 2 of these for my dogs and generally very pleased - look good and dogs happy - only gave it 4 stars as the fleece does shed for a bit

Hill's Science Plan Canine Puppy Chicken Large Breed Dry Mix 11 kg
Hill's Science Plan Canine Puppy Chicken Large Breed Dry Mix 11 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start for any pup, 21 April 2013
the pup seems to like it - tho he is a labrador - changed him from the very basic puppy food he was on and no upset tummy - coat looks great and so is his energy - quite expensive but I know its important to give them a good start.

Keeping Mum [DVD]
Keeping Mum [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by NextDayEntertainment
Price: 3.77

5.0 out of 5 stars whats not to love, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Keeping Mum [DVD] (DVD)
reminiscent of the old ealing comedies this is a great film - funny and macabre at the same time - if you are a fan of arsenic and old lace you are going to love this

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4