Profile for Mrs N. > Reviews

Content by Mrs N.

Mrs N. (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Yazilind Gold Plated Hollow Twisted Style Inlay Round Clear Cubic Zirconia Small Hoop Earrings
Offered by AMYBRIA INDUSTRIAL LIMITED HONG KONG

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 10 Jan. 2015
Very poor quality. Took ages to arrive and they look more like a baby's earrings. However, what was worst, one of the "clasps" was broken so couldn't even use them once! They look cute from afar, but maybe for a child.

Smart Tailored Work Office Maternity Pregnancy Overbump Trousers 246, XL - UK 14
Offered by Glamour Empire Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The best maternity product out there!, 10 Jan. 2015
I was really nervous about these trousers. However, the fit is perfect, fabric soft and style very flattering! I wish they did regular clothing too! Would definitely buy any items in their line, because these have been by far the most comfortable and great looking item of maternity wear I ever bought (and bought loads!).

SALON SYSTEM JUST WAX SENSITIVE AFTER WAX LOTION 500ML
SALON SYSTEM JUST WAX SENSITIVE AFTER WAX LOTION 500ML
Offered by nailfantastic

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 10 Jan. 2015
Does what it says on the tin. My only criticism is that it feels a little runny so gotta be careful with the amount. However, it calms the skin accordingly and also helps remove residual wax.

Hive Options Original Hot Film Depilatory Wax Multi Purpose for All Areas of The Body 500g

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wax out there!, 10 Jan. 2015
Love this wax! Best I've used so far! Does what it says on the tin and doesn't irritate. Used it on underarm and bikini line too and worked perfectly! Also, as the block is divided into cubes, you can just use one/two cubes at a time as needed rather than keep reheating the whole block - found this to be a very handy feature!

Porsche GT3 RS 1:24 Radio Controlled Car
Porsche GT3 RS 1:24 Radio Controlled Car
Offered by Top Value Prices

1.0 out of 5 stars Got a cheap looking orange car with red wheels!, 10 Jan. 2015
Very disappointed! I wanted a white car specifically, but an orange one arrived instead! Also, you definitely get what you pay for - there's a reason this car is so cheap! The car itself looks like a knock off toy from the pound shop; the finish is not great and doesn't have any other feature apart from the remote control!

TePe Interdental Brush Pink 0.4mm Pack of 6
TePe Interdental Brush Pink 0.4mm Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Best option for cleaning, 6 Aug. 2013
I only started using TePe brushes a few months ago and as the gaps between my teeth are not too wide, the pink brushes are perfect for me. Only now did I realise how much residue was still between my teeth as floss is too thin for many of the gaps. My teeth now feel much cleaner and the Tepe brushes are very easy to use. The pack comes with a handy cap to cover the brush you're using (so maybe you can also take it with you when out at work etc). Also, the price here is lower than any other offered by high street chains.

VTech Nursery Rhymes Book
VTech Nursery Rhymes Book
Offered by BestChoice

5.0 out of 5 stars on and on, 6 Aug. 2013
I bought this book when my son was 6 months old. I thought it will probably sit on a shelf for a few months but he enjoyed it straight away. 10 weeks later he still plays with it on a daily basis. As this is my first child I didn't know any nursery rhymes but the VTech book tought us both quite a few. As it is made of plastic I think it is particularly useful for babies as they like chewing everything and the traditional book would get spoilt. The lights and songs are very attractive too, but the only downside is that you can't control them. As there is no off button or volume control you can not instantly stop the music. However, I use it at home and only have one child so it works fine for me.
I also bought the nursery rhymes book for my friends' children and they enjoyed it too!

The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library
The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Little Learning Library
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars colourful and cute, 6 Aug. 2013
I bought the Little Learning Library because I liked the idea of having a compact bunch of books with the basic information for a baby. Because of the vibrant colours my son also loves playing with them at 8 months old. Children around the age of 12-24 months might benefit from it more, but it can certainly be an educational tool for babies too.
The pages are very sturdy so they won't be easily torn. The cube keeps all books in place so they are also ideal for small spaces.

Life in the United Kingdom: a guide for new residents
Life in the United Kingdom: a guide for new residents
by Great Britain: Home Office

5.0 out of 5 stars well rounded, 6 Aug. 2013
This book is basically all you need to pass the test. As long as you have carefully read ALL the information you are guaranteed to pass the test. It has a lot more information than the previous versions, so it is also more difficult. The chapters are arranged according to the timeline, so if read as a history book it might be easier to assimilate.

OXO Tot Snack Disk (Aqua)
OXO Tot Snack Disk (Aqua)

5.0 out of 5 stars on the go, 6 Aug. 2013
I have been using the snack disk since I started weaning because I hated having open bags of snacks in my bag. I found the OXO disk sturdy, roomy and its lid has a very good grip. Initially it looked rather small but I can fit about 7 rice cakes in it, which is more than enough for my baby. At this stage (my son is 8 months old) it is perfect for when we're on the go. Anytime we're out I now have the snack disk with me. It is compact, light and very handy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9