Profile for Dreamer > Reviews

The Shadow Of The Wind
The Shadow Of The Wind
by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

5.0 out of 5 stars Reccommended read! Suspenseful!!, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Shadow Of The Wind (Paperback)
It took me a little time to get into this book but once I did I could not put it down! Definitely worth a read. Very atmospheric and full of suspence....this book was reccomended to me and I was really a bit dubious about reading it .....my friend was right and now I can reccommend it to you as well!

The Forgotten Garden
The Forgotten Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Fastastic!!!, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Forgotten Garden (Paperback)
Fantastic book!!! I really did not want to put this book down! It was my first book that I read from Kate Morton and I went on to read all of her books - all highly reccommended!! An excellent read!

The House at Riverton
The House at Riverton

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE Kate Morton's books!!, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The House at Riverton (Paperback)
EXCELLENT author and excellent book....as are all od Kate Morton's books. You will not be disappointed....but leave enough time to read it as you will not want to put it down!!

The Distant Hours
The Distant Hours

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!!!, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Distant Hours (Paperback)
Kate Morton is my favourite author! ALL of her books are worth a read....and I can not reccommend them highly enough. Love them so much I will not part with them after I have read them and hold on to them to read again!! You will not want to put the book down!!!

Hard Candy [DVD]
Hard Candy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Wilson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my 'thing', 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Hard Candy [DVD] (DVD)
Did not like the movie at all. I kept sticking with it to see if it would improve and wated my time doing this....not my 'thing' - but it may be yours....

Magic Global Gadgets - New Red Heavy Duty Armour Triple Defender Tough Shockproof With Stand Hard Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 820 With Screen Guard & Stylus
Offered by Magic Global Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stand feature!, 27 Mar. 2015
Robust and functional. I love the stand that comes with this and have used it more than I thought I might. Really great product for someone who needs to have a cover that is going to be taking a little hammering. However, it does not protect the screen of your phone - and mine ended up breaking! But the rest of the phone was very well protected!

USB Sync Cable for iPhone 4 & 4S - White
USB Sync Cable for iPhone 4 & 4S - White
Offered by LTZmart

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product with one quirk....minimal issue, 27 Mar. 2015
I have had this product for a while now and like it. The only probem wiith it is that my phone will occassionally say that this device is not supported. When that happens all I do is disconnect it and then reconnect it....and that generally gets it to work. But other than that - great product!

SWT Beautiful 10 x Titanium steel Nose Screw Studs Pin Ring With 2mm Rhinestone Crystal Gem Bead --- Sparkling Crystal Will Make You Look More Outstanding
Offered by Happy eTrade

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 27 Mar. 2015
Got this for my daughter and she loves it! Very pleased.

Diamond Bling Sparkly White Metallic Luxury Chrome Hard Back Case Cover For iPhone 4/4G/4S With Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth By Connect Zone®
Offered by Connect Zone®

4.0 out of 5 stars This has been a good product!, 27 Mar. 2015
I have had this product for a while now and I have really liked it. I have dropped my phone a couple of times and it has protected my phone (though it chipped a little both times). I am a bit disappointed though that I can not seem to keep the white clean! Would probably think about another colour in the future given this problem.

Women Celebrity Scoop Neck Sleeveless Swing Vest Dress Ladies Top Size 8-22 (X/L-UK(16-18), Wine)
Offered by Fashion Fever London Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Mar. 2015
Love it and wear it often!! Definitely worth buying- can go with all kinds of other clothing and it is so comfortable!! Perfect!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6