Profile for AIM-2002 > Reviews

AIM-2002

SwiftKey
SwiftKey

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: SwiftKey (App)
Glad I finally got it. Best keyboard I've ever used in the year I've been running Android. Barly ever makes a mistake. Love it!

Red
Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album... In the world!, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Red (Audio CD)
I only became a fan of Taylor Swift earlier this year, when I bought the Hunger Games soundtrack. I liked what I heard, so I borrowed an album from my cousin. Since then, I have bought all the albums, and become a dedicated Swiftie. When I ordered this album, I had this feeling inside me... A feeling that this would be a special album. I was right.
The first song, "State of Grace" is an amazing opener. It has a great beat, and moving lyrics that set you up for the rest of the album.
This is the first album I've had, where I can't decide which song is my favourite. "RED" is amazing, "The Last Time" is epic, and.... Who am I kidding? The whole album is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I were forced to listen to one CD over and over for the rest of my life, it would be RED. I know it's unlikely, but Taylor, if you ever read this... This album is.... "Flawless"

If This Was A Movie
If This Was A Movie

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: If This Was A Movie (MP3 Download)
This song is truly amazing, as are the others on the speak now album. The lyrics are perfectly written and constructed, and easy to relate too. Taylor manages to give each and every one of her songs a complete story line, that is relatable and easy to understand, something not many artists can accomplish. In only a few days, this has become one of my all time favourite songs.

Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - White (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 21 April 2012
Well i finally got a phone i like! I used to have a Samsung B7300 Omnia Lite Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black which broke down all the time. The day this phone arrived, I thought 'have I done the right thing getting an S2?' At that moment I had to pull the battery from my old phone, because it glitched. I did the right thing.
This is the best phone EVER! It really is amazing. The app's, the camera, the speaker, everything. A lot of people say the contacts menu is out-dated, and I agreed, untill I updated it to Ice Cream Sanwhitch. Now the contacts menu has changed for the better.
A quick notice. If you got an S2 on a contract where the phone was provided, then updating is down to your provider. If you're like me though, and you got it sim-free, just install Samsung Kies on your PC, hook the phone up using the USB cable, and it should alert you that there's an update. The ICS update makes everything better!
When you finish the update, and have finished applying your back-up files, and setting it back up, follow these instructions.
1: Switch off the phone, and disconnect all cabbles.
2: Remove the rear cover, and take out the battery, sim-card, and SDcard.
3: Wait 60 seconds before putting everything back in, and restarting the phone.

This should allow the phone to reconfigure, and rest properly. Doing this WON'T delete any of your settings. All of your data will be fine.

Again I love this phone so much, and would recommend it to anyone. :]
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2012 2:35 PM BST

Star Wars Republic Commando: Hard Contact (Star Wars Republic Commando 1)
Star Wars Republic Commando: Hard Contact (Star Wars Republic Commando 1)
by Karen Traviss

5.0 out of 5 stars Now that is a book!, 7 Feb 2012
Karren Travis is by far the best Star Wars author. [In my opinion] I read this in about 26 hours, ant that is my personel best. It made me a bit sad to be honest, as I've already read the first STAR WARS 501ST: AN IMPERIAL COMMANDO NOVEL [Star Wars 501st: An Imperial Commando Novel ] BY Traviss, Karen(Author)Mass Market Paperbound 27-Oct-2009 book. That tells the story of what happens after this series. So I know about some of the sad thing to come. Oh well, I can get the kleenex ready for order66. I must remember that it's only a book.

The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Dreadnaught (Lost Fleet Beyond/Frontier 1)
The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Dreadnaught (Lost Fleet Beyond/Frontier 1)
by Jack Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars WOOOO New BOOK!, 7 Feb 2012
Okay I'm happy! I was quite lucky really. I started reading the original Lost Fleet books in DEC-2011, so I jumped right into this one! I read it cover to cover in about three days, and that was my average read time for the other books as well. I loved all of this book, but agree with that other person about it getting better once they were in Enigma space. To anyone who hasn't read the other series you really should before you read this. Trust me you won't understant any of it, unless you do.

Samsung B7300 Omnia Lite Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Samsung B7300 Omnia Lite Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by Prepaymania

1.0 out of 5 stars It would be a 5 but........., 1 Jan 2012
I loved this phone from march-october. During those few months it worked fine, and did everything it was meant to. However, in october the phone started resetting and shutting off randomley. Samsung told me to take it to the car phone warehouse, were it would be repaired under warranty. It came back three weeks later, in working order. One week later the call button stoped working, another software problem. It came back three weeks ago from its second repair, and all was fine. Today 01/01/12 I tried to update my phone's firmware. I used Kias samsung's software on my windows7 PC. During the update, my phone disconnected itself, and the update failed. Now my PC doesn't recognize my phone, and the phone says it's not connected to a pc. It just charges. This is annoying because Kias backed up all my photos, but I can't put them back on the phone because it won't connect. I'm going to look for a different phone. One that doesn't have all of these problems. Maybe a galaxy s III when it comes out.

Sony Playstation 3 Console (40GB Version)
Sony Playstation 3 Console (40GB Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars What you need to know..., 18 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Well first of all, I love my ps3. Im writing this in 2011, and I got it in 2008. I have loved my years of gaming with the ps3. Don't let the 40gb HDD put you off. It lasted me untill march this year, and I replaced it with a 640gb HDD I got from this site. The Ps3 is epic, truly epic. It looks good and performs like Bolt at the olyimpics!
The Blu-ray is awsome, and you can now get a dualshock remote. The graphics are ace, don't listen to the reviews saying they are not. They were written in the first few weeks, and are now much better, It can play music aswell as the Bbc-Iplayer, Itv-netplayer etc. It's not just a games console it is a media centre. PSN is amazing aswell. It is free, and they have upgraded the security so it is SAFE!!!!!!! It is a shame however, that my PS3 has a fault. It wont read disks. However, I will get it fixed, or buy a pre-owned 40gb, and put my 640gb back in. So buy it! Don't even think just press the buton. Or get one with a larger HDD. By the way, the Hdd is a hard disk drive. It's were all your data is stored, and the bigger it is, the more stuff you can put in it. I hope you find this helpfull.
AIM-2002