Profile for james b > Reviews

Content by james b

james b

USN CLA Green Tea Weight Loss and Antioxidant Softgels - Tub of 90
USN CLA Green Tea Weight Loss and Antioxidant Softgels - Tub of 90

5.0 out of 5 stars I've always found it easy to put on muscle but difficult to cut fat ..., 26 Oct 2014
Have been using these for a month now. Combined with an appropriate intake of calories/macros and 4x weight training per week I've seen the Weight fall off at a surprising rate.

I've always found it easy to put on muscle but difficult to cut fat so I credit this supplement for helping me lose it

No side effects whatsoever.

USN Pure Protein GF1 Growth and Repair Protein Shake, Strawberry - 1000 g
USN Pure Protein GF1 Growth and Repair Protein Shake, Strawberry - 1000 g

2.0 out of 5 stars Good protein but that taste!!, 21 Mar 2014
First off I've been using other usn protein's for about 7 months now and have no problem with the quality. Everything is as it should be. Great brand.

I tried this product as a change to my usual purchase of their 100 % whey.

It's the taste I have a problem with. It's how I imagine cat litter or small animal bedding would taste if you stomped it into a fine powder with your bare feet then mixed it with sawdust and spat on it.

I'm glad that I will have got through this product within a week and will never have to stomach it's chipboard like taste again.

#willpower
#willpower

1.0 out of 5 stars just awful, 10 May 2013
This review is from: #willpower (Audio CD)
Complete rubbish. Every track sounds the same. This is not electronic music its just noise. I knew I shouldn't have ordered this.

Panasonic ES-RT31 Wet/Dry Triple Blade Rechargeable Electric Shaver Trimmer
Panasonic ES-RT31 Wet/Dry Triple Blade Rechargeable Electric Shaver Trimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BOTHER!, 10 Mar 2013
TERRIBLE PRODUCT. MISSES SO MANY HAIRS THAT IT'S NOT EVEN WORTH TRYING TO SHAVE WITH THIS THING. IN MY OPINION ITS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. I REVERTED BACK TO BRUSH AND BLADE AFTER A WEEK.

Gripper 90% Tungsten Dart - Natural, 24 g
Gripper 90% Tungsten Dart - Natural, 24 g

3.0 out of 5 stars broke within a week, 20 Oct 2011
I loved these dart at first but after a few days the shafts became bent, and the flight holders broke off all three darts within a week. surprising really considering the price of the darts. overall i would say nice darts but poor quality.

Andy C Nightlife 5
Andy C Nightlife 5

5.0 out of 5 stars amazed, 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: Andy C Nightlife 5 (Audio CD)
an absolutely amazing album. i was completely blown away by this compilation. andy c has faultlessly mixed togher an awesome collection of dubstep/drum & bass tunes.
very impressed.