Profile for Kiril Yankov > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Vax W90-RU-B Rapide Ultra Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Vax W90-RU-B Rapide Ultra Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carpet cleaner, 19 Aug 2014
Great carpet cleaner. A little bit difficult to store it as it is big and keeping the tank clean is not that easy, but still nothing better for this price.

AKORD® BABY / CHILD SHOWER SHAMPOO BATH CAP ADJUSTABLE SIZE - PINK, BLUE, KIDS HAT (Pink)
Offered by Akord Technologies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Aug 2014
I like the product but my daughter still refuses to wear it:(

AmazonBasics Camcorder Bag with Shoulder Strap Black
AmazonBasics Camcorder Bag with Shoulder Strap Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money I paid, 19 Aug 2014
Great value for the money I paid. Can use it for compact camera and charger or pack of cigarettes :)

EasyAcc® 25 Watts 5V / 5A 5 Port USB Charger with 5-Foot Power Cord Multi Port USB Portable Charger battery Wall charger for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Tab, iPod, Smartphones, 5V Tablets, Bluetooth Speakers & Headset
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars ... with an android device and so far it is great, although there is noticeable buzz sound when charging, 19 Aug 2014
Used only with an android device and so far it is great, although there is noticeable buzz sound when charging.

MOTOROLA MOTO G ALL-WEATHER GEAR WATERPROOF SOFT CARRY CASE WITH ARMBAND BY CELLAPOD CASES BLACK
Offered by Cellapod

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 20 Feb 2014
This ugly cheap thing is rubbish and offer no protection at all. I don't recommend it. Armband is not secure, and phone can easily be dropped plus no shock or any other protection provided by this cheap plastic. Run away from this - plastic bag is better.

DURAGADGET All-Weather SLR Camera Rucksack For Nikon D Series
DURAGADGET All-Weather SLR Camera Rucksack For Nikon D Series
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

3.0 out of 5 stars For kids or short people, 22 Jan 2014
Bought this rucksack to replace my old stock nikon shoulder bag which could not fit additional lenses etc.
Duragadget rucksack is just not comfortable on your back, it is too small. I dont recommend it for average/long people. I would only use it as a storage bag, when travel from place A to place B and I don't plan using my camera during travel time. It is not a go and shoot camera bag.
Overall said: I do agree with other people with negative reviews here.

Johnson's Baby Lotion 2 x 500ml (1000ml Lotion)
Johnson's Baby Lotion 2 x 500ml (1000ml Lotion)
Offered by Groceries R US

2.0 out of 5 stars May be good for your heels, but not for my baby's skin, 5 July 2013
I read reviews from other people how amazing is this BABY lotion for their heels and dry skin during the winter. Well I thought that as a baby lotion it is good enough for a baby too. My girl is 2 months old and her skin becomes reddish with small spots when we used this lotion after bath. I can not recommend it for babies. Will give it to my grandmother, I hope she won't mind!

Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (16.2MP) 3 inch LCD
Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (16.2MP) 3 inch LCD
Offered by laZook

4.0 out of 5 stars Good camera for it's class, 18 Jun 2013
My first dslr camera.
Cons: - Shooting video only in live view. You can not use viewfinder
- I find it hard to use exposure lock feature, which is very important for me
- expensive batteries and battery grips
- tricky controls in the menu of the camera. Sometimes you are unable to use/activate a feature and you only get a message that this feature is not available at current settings. No hint why. For example - focus assist light in dark conditions.
- HDR possible only in 3 frames
Pros: Good all-rounder

Skin Naturals by Garnier Hydralock Moisturising Milk (Light/Soft) 400ml
Skin Naturals by Garnier Hydralock Moisturising Milk (Light/Soft) 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I have nightmares, where this lotion is stopped for sale!, 12 Jun 2013
When I was 14 (16 years ago), I had a little eczema on my little finger. It was wet with rash that drives me crazy, then skin dried and got damaged with wounds, then same eczema on more skin/fingers, then dry again. Awful!! I had tons of corticosteroids prescribed during the years, I tried everything but useless. Until I found this body milk:) Unbelievable, but yes, it is truth. Since I started to use this body lotion every day after shower I have no problems at all. Currently my dermatitis/eczema resides my face, arms and fingers, but as long as I am using this exactly urea-rich body milk by Garnier my skin is spotless - no water baloons, no rash, no dry skin.

Well this eczema is lifelong. If I stop using the body milk, or If I wet my hands too often during the days it slowly starts again.

Conclusion: My life literally depends on this cosmetic, it is a remedy.

CAMPER Peu Cami 18736-001 Mens Shoes
CAMPER Peu Cami 18736-001 Mens Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK wide fit shoes, 12 Jun 2013
I am not too happy with these shoes. I bought them because I can wear only wide fits. Also most low quality shoes, depending on materials and chemicals used make my feet smell. This is not the case with brands like Cushe, Nautica (out of production), Hush Puppies. Overall quality is average, these will not last long. Mine last for 6 months, then started to smell (first sign for athlete's foot). These look good only first couple of weeks, then even if you take care of them, they look dirty, very old and not so cool :)For a hundred quids, no - not again. I would take a look at TK Maxx for another 25 quid Hush Puppies or Cushe If I was in Uk. Unfortunately it is a bit difficult to find anything that is worth in eastern Europe.

Page: 1 | 2