Profile for Sarah Greatorex > Reviews

Content by Sarah Greatorex

Sarah Greatorex

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Selectec Brand New Laptop AC Adapter Power Supply Charger for Dell Latitude D630N D505 D510 D420 D430 131L X300 XPS 140 with UK Mains Lead - Selectec®
Offered by Tech Global

2.0 out of 5 stars It worked, for two months.., 16 May 2014
Bought this as a replacement for my Laptop after my original Dell charger broke. I bought this in February and it worked perfectly, unfortunately it broke just two months later even though I took pretty good care of it. It no longer charged my laptop leaving me with the 'Plugged in, not charging' message. I continued to use it until it completely stopped working leaving me with a dead laptop.
It was great when it worked but considering it broke after just two months I went out and bought an actual Dell charger, not another one of these replacement ac adapters.
You'd be better off paying a couple pound more for a real Dell charger.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh.. Not great., 16 May 2014
I now understand why so many people dislike this game. Whilst I enjoyed playing the campaign and personally loved playing the new game mode, Extinction, the game is completely and utterly let down by Multiplayer.
Most of the multiplayer maps are probably some of the worst maps ever made for a Call of Duty game, the class set-ups can be confusing to new people and the game generally consists of people camping in a corner with a sniper.
As much as I love COD, I wouldn't recommend Ghosts to anybody.

Durex Pleasure Me Condoms 12 Pack
Durex Pleasure Me Condoms 12 Pack
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 April 2014
There is not really much to say about these, they are a great thing to buy and you can't go wrong with them!

Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Sherlock!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Sherlock - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
As someone who loves Sherlock, I thought I'd buy this for my mum to watch and she loved it just as much as me and everyone else I know! You really can't go wrong with this, great acting, amazing episodes! The only problem I had was after opening the case I found the second disc to have severe surface scratches which I didn't expect with a brand new DVD. But that's not a big deal for me when I've already seen the episodes. This is a MUST have!

Dredd (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Dredd (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Karl Urban
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 April 2014
I had to buy this film when it came out and I was not disappointed. It's such a great film especially for a remake, Great acting and great story I'd recommend this film to anyone wondering if they should buy it or not. I just hope they make a sequel!

Moshi Monsters Moshling Collector's Bag Contains 2 Moshlings - Various Colours
Moshi Monsters Moshling Collector's Bag Contains 2 Moshlings - Various Colours
Offered by King Of Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 16 April 2014
My little cousin loves Moshi Monsters, so I decided to buy her this as a present so she could fit all her 'Moshlings' into one place, It was as described and perfect to carry all her little characters in. It's a great thing to buy for kids!

Moshi Monsters Moshlings 10 Figure value pack - Series 4
Moshi Monsters Moshlings 10 Figure value pack - Series 4
Offered by Collectables Galore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!, 16 April 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my little cousin and her face lit up as soon as she unwrapped these. They are brilliant for the price you pay and will make any child happy!

iSound Mains Charger for iPod/iPhone
iSound Mains Charger for iPod/iPhone
Offered by Accessories Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 April 2014
I had this for two years before it broke, using it almost daily. The red light indicates when it is on but can be a little bright if on at night when trying to sleep! It was worth it though for such a great charger, I'd definitely buy this again if it were not for the fact I received a charger when I bought my iPhone.

Finish Dishwasher Powder Lemon 1000g
Finish Dishwasher Powder Lemon 1000g
Offered by UK ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 April 2014
This dishwasher powder is brilliant! Unlike dishwasher tablets it doesn't leave a grainy powder on your glasses or dishes and it seems to do the job well. Delivery was speedy and the price was so much cheaper than what we pay in the shops!

Bleeding Heart Satin Super Skinny Fit Jeans (Green) - 12 UK
Bleeding Heart Satin Super Skinny Fit Jeans (Green) - 12 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Blue!, 16 April 2014
Although they say the jeans are green, they are exactly like the pictures, they are a nice bright blue colour. The sizing seems perfect as they fit really well when I tried them on!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6