Profile for Michelle McGahan > Reviews

Offered by Beaumonde
Price: 104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear table, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bear Side Table
I bought this bear table for my husband, he loves it... It's a really nice quirky wee table.. And fits in great to our living room. Good delivery service and well wrapped.

Christmas Jumpers (S/M, Red)
Christmas Jumpers (S/M, Red)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 10 Jan 2014
I ordered this jumper for Christmas, I'm a size 10-12 the jumper was too small- too short in the sleeves and looked more like a children's size. Was cheap and that's what it looked like.

Men's Jumper Threadbare IMS132 Red Medium
Men's Jumper Threadbare IMS132 Red Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 10 Jan 2014
I bought this jumper for my husband, i was very impressed with the quality and it was a great fit! It would wear well- just a pity he only wore it once! ;)

Pampers Baby Dry Size 4+ Maxi Plus Monthly Pack - 152 Nappies
Pampers Baby Dry Size 4+ Maxi Plus Monthly Pack - 152 Nappies
Price: 19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality nappies, 10 Jan 2014
I have tried a few different types if nappies, different brands and also different nappies in the pampers range..I find this nappy the best for my son.
Prompt delivery from amazon.

VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange)
VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange)
Offered by The Entertainer
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected!, 11 Dec 2013
I am really happy with this purchase.. It comes with battery's which most toys don't, it rolls around the floor flashing lights and happy music! Great toy and such a good price!

My Child Chip Pushchair (Grey)
My Child Chip Pushchair (Grey)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy pushchair but heavier than expected.., 11 Dec 2013
I ordered this pushchair for my mum to use when minding my son, it's a bit heavier than I thought but is sturdy and easy to it together.

Chicco Happy Snack Highchair (Green)
Chicco Happy Snack Highchair (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good high hair and quick delivery, 11 Dec 2013
I ordered this high hair for my 6 month old son, he sits in it securely and is happy at meal times! No complaints - good price for a quality product!

Happy Beds Ortho Super Double Orthopedic Mattress, 4.6 ft
Happy Beds Ortho Super Double Orthopedic Mattress, 4.6 ft
Offered by Happy Beds
Price: 139.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but poor customer service when delivering to Northern Ireland, 11 Dec 2013
The product itself is good, however it took over two weeks for me to get my mattress, and I was charged an additional postage for delivery to Northern Ireland..this was not stated at the time of order. The product itself is good however I haven't slept on it as it is for a spare room - as it arrived late my guest has to sleep on a blow up mattress.