Profile for James J. Williss > Reviews

Content by James J. Williss

James J. Williss "Jim Williss" (Tamworth England)

The Hairy Bikers' Great Curries
The Hairy Bikers' Great Curries
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great honest recipes, 10 Jun 2013
This is only my second purchase of the bikers books, the first was their book of pies which was brilliant. So far I have only cooked three of their recipes but all have been total successes and I look forward to trying more. The book itself is very large with excellent pictures and contains all the curries that I will ever need. Well done hairy Bikers.

CEL BMC-A Case Size A for Multi2PRO / MultiPRO / Plus Ion Drill
CEL BMC-A Case Size A for Multi2PRO / MultiPRO / Plus Ion Drill

5.0 out of 5 stars Supplied the finishing touch, 27 Jan 2013
This is a very robust case to go with the CEL multipro and I may order another one to keep some of my other tools in. It feels very strong and I think good value , Hence the five star rating.
James williss

Ashes Cricket 09 (Wii)
Ashes Cricket 09 (Wii)
Offered by JosephGaming

3.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 28 Aug 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is a great game but you really are paying too much at£37. You can pick it up from many supermarkets for £24.95. Amazon is once again being greedy. I had the same problem with the WII fit board last year. Just wait or shop around.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Built, 11 Aug 2009
These lights arrived within 6 days of ordering and were well packaged. the length of cable is generous and childs play to put together.They are made to a high standard of quality and give very good illumination over several yards. I am well pleased with my purchase.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy Delivery, 20 Dec 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This item was ordered in August 2008 and delivery was delayed 4 times and the final delivery date before I cancelled it was January 30th 2009.I was offered this item at a reasonable price but when it became a musthave thing and Amazon could sell it for nearly twice the price my order kept getting delayed but those sold for much more arrived. If this is the way they treat regular customers it will pay to use other suppliers that may value your custom more and treat you better
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2010 11:37 PM GMT

Photoshop CS3 for Dummies (For Dummies)
Photoshop CS3 for Dummies (For Dummies)
by Peter Bauer

1.0 out of 5 stars A nonstarter, 18 Oct 2008
After I bought this book I thought that at least I would make some progress in the the use of photoshop but this book is certainly not for dummies and assumes the reader to have quite a lot of knowhow about photoshop all ready. I am now searching again online for real help to master photoshop. This book is not even close.

Panasonic DMR-EX768EBK Freeview+ 160GB Hard Drive DVD Recorder 1080P Up-Conversion - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars A real gem!, 24 July 2008
This is the second panasonic dvd recorder that I have bought and it is a real gem. You can forget live tv. You will record everything and watch what you want,when you want to. I still have the older one which is not digital so I can record two programmes at the same time but only one is digital.

Gibsons - Jigthings - Jigsort 1000 Piece
Gibsons - Jigthings - Jigsort 1000 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Marriage saver, 22 Feb 2008
I thought at first that this was a little expensive but when I received it I realised that this is a top quality product. It has the feel of class about it, beautifully made and keeps everything tidy. I am very pleased with it and more importantly my other half is very happy that she can have her dining table back any time she wants. It is a one off purchase and worth every penny.

Gibsons Jigsaw Puzzle: I Love Boats (1000 pieces)
Gibsons Jigsaw Puzzle: I Love Boats (1000 pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Game on!, 12 Jan 2008
As jigsaw puzzles go this was not the hardest I have ever tackled but it was certainly the most fun.It was a well made puzzle and took about a week to do, spending a few hours most nights. I shall be buying more of the same types as this was really enjoyable to do.