Profile for S. Murray > Reviews

IntestCare (250ml) - x 2 *Twin DEAL Pack*
IntestCare (250ml) - x 2 *Twin DEAL Pack*
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price deal., 18 Sep 2014
This is brilliant, it is one of my many things I do to naturally help healing my colon. Herbs and natural foods are the way I want to heal myself and it's working well, and I mean working I'm not healed yet as many years of problems and not having the correct knowledge on how to heal my body has paid its price on me. Talking of price Floradix is expensive but, so i have cut back on things that don't matter anymore, it's all about what's important to me, and my health and my family health is No1.

Floradix Kindervital Original Formula Childrens Liquid Multivitamin 500ml
Floradix Kindervital Original Formula Childrens Liquid Multivitamin 500ml
Offered by Purely Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Great when the body need help, 14 Sep 2014
My grandchildren love this. They are very fussy people, especially one of the lads (5yr) eats very little, but he loves it - so glad. It might be expensive but health is more important than anything else. Adults can have it to I have told my working daughter who gets stressed out - feed the body to reduce stress levels. Your body digest liquid better.

Mr Fothergills - Pictorial Packet - Vegetable - Broccoli - Raab 60 Days - 500 Seeds
Offered by Just Seed UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick crop, 14 Sep 2014
Grown well, and being eaten now, great. Quick growing, sown Oct ready Sept.

Manure Wall Sign
Manure Wall Sign

5.0 out of 5 stars Great old looking sign., 14 Sep 2014
Brightens up my homemade compost. Looks old, looks great.

Black & Decker - GLC 1825N Strimmer NiCd 1 Battery 18 Volt
Black & Decker - GLC 1825N Strimmer NiCd 1 Battery 18 Volt
Offered by Wright's Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just fine for female, 29 Aug 2014
I have never used a strimmer before. This is just fine for female, with adjustable size, light and easy to use and control. I have been using it for the last 3 days as we have 3 garden areas to cut edges. I have had no problems. Battery last about an hour, and takes about 9 Hrs to charge, over night ready for next day. Cuts all the edges plus a twist and turn for straight down cuts. I love it, while hubby cuts any thing tougher with a more powerful petrol one, I can get on and do the more neater edging jobs.

Kombat A6 Waterproof Notepad
Kombat A6 Waterproof Notepad
Offered by Dallas Wear Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, 30 May 2014
To big for what I want and paper tears, I wanted plastic paper like the British made one which I now have with pencil. Covers are good and great if you want a bigger pad.

Blackrock Unisex-Adult Safety Boots SF08 Black 8 UK, 42 EU Regular
Blackrock Unisex-Adult Safety Boots SF08 Black 8 UK, 42 EU Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardening boots, 30 May 2014
Hubby well pleased, been in wet sloshy mud, digging, tree felling , brush cutting field, they have stood up to Everything he has slung at them. He did give them a good wax polish before he used them, and replaced laces with very good strong ones. He put in some British made soles as well - as he had cracks on his heals which are now healing. He is well pleased with them comfort as well worn for several months now. In the past he brought work boots which he did not like fell apart and leaked in no time.
Cracks healing due to comfortable footing and homemade herb oil.

d-c-fix® Sticky Back Plastic (self adhesive vinyl window film) Splinter 45cm x 2m 346-0166
Offered by HomeAndGardenDeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Working well, looks good, 30 May 2014
Covering half a toilet window. Easy to put up and sticks well, no problem. I used my hand to iron out any bumps, as you can feel with hands. No one can see in now - good.

Constance Carroll CCUK Nail White Pencil for French Manicure Whitening
Constance Carroll CCUK Nail White Pencil for French Manicure Whitening
Offered by Really-Useful-Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for me a gardener, 30 May 2014
Just right for me as I don't like the soft pencil type as they wear to quick and inside they seem to be broken. A touch of water on the tip to make them work well is all I need. They sharpen well and keep the point as I have short nails for working in the garden therefore I need a good hard point so they help to bring my nails back to looking nice again with a good hand cream or homemade herb oil.

Ladies NWT Leather Waterproof Hiking/Walking Boots Green UK Size 5
Ladies NWT Leather Waterproof Hiking/Walking Boots Green UK Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Gardening boots, 30 May 2014
My old trainers had gone to pot. These boots are just the job, been wearing them in wet soggy mud, digging, climbing up the river bank and walking in pot hole field then hose them clean again. So far so good. Fit well with extra sole sock as didn't wont to wear extra thick socks for gardening as I would with walking shoes. Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12