Profile for bill morley > Reviews

bill morley

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Madeira
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Madeira
by Christopher Catling

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a really good guide, easy to follow and well illustrated throughout, 20 Mar. 2015
This is a really good guide, easy to follow and well illustrated throughout. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because a revised version will be available soon but unfortunately not in time for my visit to Madeira!

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Lisbon
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Lisbon
by Tomas Tranĉus

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a really good guide. I particularly found the street maps very ..., 20 Mar. 2015
This is a really good guide. I particularly found the street maps very useful. It is well illustrated throughout and easy to follow. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because a new revision will be available soon but unfortunately not in time for my trip to Lisbon!

Nat King Cole - The Ultimate Collection
Nat King Cole - The Ultimate Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compilation, 8 Dec. 2014
Excellent compilation - great addition to my music collection.

Nikon D5200 For Dummies
Nikon D5200 For Dummies
by Julie Adair King

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 8 April 2014
This is an excellent manual, packed with all the information I need to master my Nikon D5200.
I am new to DSLRs and I have found this book to be invaluable because it not only deals with detailed specifics of the D5200 but it also gives a good background to DSLR photography in general. Each section is well laid out and the numerous screen shots presented throughout really help with inderstanding how to get the best from the camera. If you have just bought a D5200 I strongly recommend that you buy this manual.