Profile for Adrian H > Reviews

Distraction
Distraction
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, nice twist, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Distraction (Kindle Edition)
Nice to read a UK based crime novel set in the north west. Strong characters, I'm sure we will see more Salmon cases in the future.

Vizi Coil Self Tying Spring Laces Black Shoe/Boot Laces
Vizi Coil Self Tying Spring Laces Black Shoe/Boot Laces
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail
Price: 1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap solution, 26 Jan 2013
I had a hip replaced and cant tie laces on one shoe. For hiking I have a great pair of walking boots, I looked to try and get a pair with a zip but found nothing suitable. These elastic laces are a great cheap solution. I need to use two laces on one boot, but as its is only my right leg that's fine. The lower elastic lace I just leave done up, the upper one that goes up my ankle is so easy to do and once done stays as tight as a normal lace. I am walking up to 5K over rough muddy ground with no slippage. Thanks a lot.

The Young Ones: Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
The Young Ones: Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rik Mayall
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving it, 1 Sep 2011
Off to the States for a lads trip in November saving it for that trip. Remember the originals, great music as an aside with Dexies, Motorhead, and others. Hope the memories are not disappointed.

Thriving on Chaos: Handbook for a Management Revolution
Thriving on Chaos: Handbook for a Management Revolution
by Tom Peters

4.0 out of 5 stars second time round, 1 Sep 2011
Purchased for a colleague who is very uncomfortable in our chaotic development environment, he comes from manufacturing. One of the only "guru" books I have ever read, but was part of my thinking when I formed my company. Now have two companies listed on the stock market - due to Tom Peters - probably not but may have helped

Legend
Legend
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in car roof down, 1 July 2009
This review is from: Legend (MP3 Download)
Love it. Every track blends well with the next. My fave play at the moment.

Creative  Aurvana X-Fi Noise-Cancelling Headphones
Creative Aurvana X-Fi Noise-Cancelling Headphones

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, not so good fit, 11 Mar 2009
Sound is fantastic, although there is a lot of leakage so others around you can also hear. For me the fit was not good enough so I returned them and have gone for Bose QC3, however I do have a large head and the Sennheisers didn't fit either. Sound wise these were great, but not on my head across the Atlantic.

Sony DVM 63 HD Video Tapes (5 pack)
Sony DVM 63 HD Video Tapes (5 pack)
Offered by K.K. Electronics
Price: 34.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality tape, 4 Feb 2009
Second batch of these purchased. Some people will say that you don't need special tape for HD cancorder - I totally disagree, the results of these tapes (for only a few more pounds) is far higher than any normal tape I have used.

Logitech G7 Laser Cordless Mouse - Mouse - laser - wireless - RF - USB wireless receiver - black
Offered by IsaacTronics
Price: 299.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Fundementally flawed, 4 Feb 2009
Do not buy this. Logitech know it is flawed and will replace with the G9. Mine had one battery semi explode, and it would often lose wireless connection. Several weeks of debate with Logitech and thet sent me a G9, however this is wired.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Body scales, 4 Feb 2009
Good, easy to use. This is our second set of these scales. The first stopped working after about three years, and we liked them enough to by an exact replacement.

Doro Handle Easy 326 GSM SIM Free Big Button Mobile Phone - White & Grey
Doro Handle Easy 326 GSM SIM Free Big Button Mobile Phone - White & Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone for poor sight, 4 Feb 2009
The phone is good, simple to set up and use. However even for some one with good sight, getting the charger into the phone is not easy, and for my partially sighted mother impossible. A design fault that needs correcting.