Profile for Ham and Bacon man! > Reviews

Content by Ham and Bacon man!

Ham and Bacon man!

Andy Bates
Andy Bates
by Andy Bates

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and easy recipes!, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Andy Bates (Paperback)
excellent book.i've watched Andy on the Food Network channel and his recipes in the 'Street food' Rev book, all very good. Excellent pictures and easy to follow recipes, as someone new to the Strret food scene, this book is a great help.Highly recommended.

HEAVY DUTY BLACK CANVAS KNIFE FOLDER WALLET by Dolomiten Inox- Holds 15 items
HEAVY DUTY BLACK CANVAS KNIFE FOLDER WALLET by Dolomiten Inox- Holds 15 items
Offered by The Knife Company UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Black canvas knife folding wallet, 15 April 2012
I purchased this item seperate from the knives I had ordered. Overal I am pleased with the knife wallet but there is a draw back, firstly the pockets all look about the same width and finding something to fit my butchers clever was not possible, second the Stone (knife sharper) was to long for the wallet so this had to remain tied to the outside of the wallet.If you have basic kitchen knives you will be pleased otherwise if like me as I use larger knives for my Curing/Bacon business you might want to look closer at alternatives.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2012 10:10 PM BST

DELUXE BUTCHER'S KNIFE SET BY DOLOMITEN INOX
DELUXE BUTCHER'S KNIFE SET BY DOLOMITEN INOX
Offered by The Knife Company UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and design!, 22 Feb. 2012
I had been looking for a while for a decent set of Butchers knives for my new enterprise in curing/smoking hams and Bacon in North Dorset. I came across these German made knives so expected them to be of good quality! I was not disappointed they came well wrapped and as soon as I took the first knife out I could see they are excellent in design and handling. Some knives lack a good balance but these are a treat to own and use. Highly recommended from the Knife sharpening Co.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2015 9:39 AM GMT