Profile for Mrs. V. R. Hampson-hawker > Reviews

Content by Mrs. V. R. Ham...

Mrs. V. R. Hampson-hawker (West Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Premium Large Wire Cat Carrier Basket (White)
Premium Large Wire Cat Carrier Basket (White)

4.0 out of 5 stars The best cat basket we have ever had, 16 April 2015
The best cat basket we have ever had! Good quality basket. Easy to get a very wriggly and reluctant cat in and out of the basket.
The only downside was the packaging was poor (hence the 4 stars). 5 stars for the basket, but when it arrived it was poorly packaged and a bit bent at the bottom.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9195 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9195 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by FRElectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the phone, 16 April 2015
Arrived on time. Really pleased with the phone, great price! Definitely recommend.

OVER 45 DESIGNS : Dope,Haters , FRESH NERD PENG KING Snapback Baseball Cap - One Size - Adjustable Size
Offered by GFM (UK)
Price: £12.99 - £15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & service - do no hesitate!, 13 May 2014
"Excellent service all round! I bought this cap for my 13 yr old son, initially I thought it seemed expensive for a cap, however when I received it and saw the quality of the cap, it is excellent value for money. The cheapest by far I could find for an OBEY cap. Needless to say he loves it! Do not hesitate - well worth the money and great service."

Chocolate Girls
Chocolate Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Chocolate Girls (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book, I found it started off a bit slow, but I soon got into it and couldn't put it down.

The Bells of Bournville Green
The Bells of Bournville Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sequel to Chocolate Girls!, 11 Sept. 2013
Fantastic sequel to Chocolate Girls. Gripped me from page 1, definately recommend to read Chocolate Girls first and then read this book straight after.

Apple Polyurethane Smart Cover for iPad - Dark Gray
Apple Polyurethane Smart Cover for iPad - Dark Gray
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 8 July 2013
Having purchased various third party cases and never being 100% satisfied with them. I bought the original Apple case at a fantastic price! Less the half the price Apple sell it for. It is definitely the genuine article - am very happy with it. I love the way it easily stands the iPad at an angle to watch videos. Much more sturdy than any other case I have used. I am very happy with my purchase, but I did get it at a great price!

Mother's Ruin
Mother's Ruin

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely superb book!, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Mother's Ruin (Kindle Edition)
From the very first moment I started reading this book, it was addictive - I couldn't put it down! The best book I have read for a long time. The story flows and each page has you wanting to know what happens next! Romance, tragedy and intrigue all rolled into one! I would definitely recommend and will be looking at other Kitty Neale books to read.

Eastpak Padded Pak'r Backpack - Black
Eastpak Padded Pak'r Backpack - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality!, 25 Mar. 2013
I bought this bag for my 12 yr old son for school (the only bag to be seen with)! The quality of the bag is brilliant, so far I am very pleased with it and so is he! Would definately recommend, it seems expensive, but I feel as if it is worth the money.

Chess and Draughts set
Chess and Draughts set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 6 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Chess and Draughts set (Toy)
Fantastic quality wooden board and draughts and chess pieces. Would definately recommend for a good qulaity chess set. Good value for money. Bought this for my son for Christmas. It is his first chess set and I wanted something he could keep without spending too much. I am very happy with my choice, would recommend.

The Awesome Official Guide to Club Penguin: Expanded Edition
The Awesome Official Guide to Club Penguin: Expanded Edition
by Sunbird

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for all club penguin fans, 6 Jan. 2011
I bought this book for my son for Christmas. He loves it! There are loads of tips which help him.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3