Profile for Scrutineyes > Reviews

Content by Scrutineyes

Scrutineyes "Scrutineyes" (West Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Family
The Family

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 17 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Family (Kindle Edition)
This is the second book in the Kiever family saga. The Street being the first one. Once again Kay Brelland gives the reader a darn good story and once again we meet the main characters with all their believable flaws and virtues. Jimmy Wild is a character one will hate all the way through every book in the series. Read and enjoy.

Coronation Day
Coronation Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner, 17 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Coronation Day (Kindle Edition)
The whole series about the Kiever family are so very enjoyable and this one lives up to the previous books in the family saga. Kay Brelland captures the atmosphere of coronation day in 1953 and all the family events surrounding the big day.

Love2Sleep SUPERIOR LUXURY 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON MATTRESS PROTECTOR EXTRA DEEP CORNER : SINGLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 13 Jun. 2016
This is a surprisingly good quality product for a very reasonable price. It washes well and feels comfortable under the bottom sheet. Can recommend.

Power Health Marshmallow Root Powder 500mg - Pack of 30 Capsules
Power Health Marshmallow Root Powder 500mg - Pack of 30 Capsules
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Results., 13 Jun. 2016
These capsules are marvelous. I have been on medication for gastric reflux and IBS for years but since taking these I don't need anything else. I will be keeping on with the marshmallow.

The Street
The Street

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story by a great writer., 9 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Street (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book which is another volume in the saga of this North London slum. I am now working my way through all of Kay Brelland's novels. I love her writing style and her great descriptive powers that bring the characters and their surrounding to life. I stumbled on her by chance but will now recommend her books to everyone.

Levington John Innes No.3 Compost 8L
Levington John Innes No.3 Compost 8L
Offered by HomeAndGardenDeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 May 2016
Have used this product before and it always give me robust and healthy plants.

East End Angel
East End Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book so much I am now reading the ..., 28 May 2016
This review is from: East End Angel (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book so much I am now reading the whole series by this author. She really captures life in the slums and the reader can visualise the characters easily. I am sure Kay Brelland will be my main reading for quite some time.

Maxi Vac Window Vac with a 280ml Water Tank Plus Spray Bottle & Spare Cleaning Pads - 12 Watt.
Offered by CLIFFORD JAMES

1.0 out of 5 stars The Karcher is by far the best., 28 May 2016
I didn't buy this item from Amazon but I must have purchased a lemon. The spray bottle has no force and hardly wets the window and the vac is really noisy so not something that can be used early in the morning as you would wake the whole household up plus your neighbours if using it outside. The Karcher is by far the best.

The Veiled Heart (The Velvet Basement Book 1)
The Veiled Heart (The Velvet Basement Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 23 May 2016
This book gave good descriptions of how life often was for women in Victorian England they were all very much second class citizens with very few rights. I enjoyed some of this book but what spoiled it for me was too much sex. It seemed to be on every page so I found myself skipping over those parts. I am not prudish but I have no interest in the intimate love lives of other people. However, I there are obviously many people out there who enjoy this genre but it's definitely not for me. I gave it three stars because I think the style of writing is easy to follow.

Whitefurze G04018 15cm Garden Pot - Terracotta (Set of 3)
Whitefurze G04018 15cm Garden Pot - Terracotta (Set of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 17 May 2016
Excellent product. Sturdy so will last well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20