Profile for Nanu > Reviews

Content by Nanu

Nanu

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Guidecraft Art Table and Chair Set (Red)
Guidecraft Art Table and Chair Set (Red)
Offered by find-the-perfect-gift

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my little girl, 21 Feb 2014
We bought this table for my two year old daughter, as she started to draw and read books. It is very sturdy and does not take a lot of space. It is also very easy to clean. She likes it so much she also has her meals there. A definite must!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars prompt delivery, good product, 1 Aug 2013
The item was delivered on time, with no problems. It really looks great on me, as I have curves after my pregnancy and a tummy, and it really does hide what I want it to hide and makes me look sort f a pin-up. I would recommend it to curvy women.

2 in 1 Cotton Harem Trouser or Bandeau Jumpsuit Black Regular
2 in 1 Cotton Harem Trouser or Bandeau Jumpsuit Black Regular
Offered by likemary

5.0 out of 5 stars really great fit, 26 July 2013
I loved these pants, really light and versatile for the summer. It really is one size fits all. I recently gave birth and I have a bit of a tummy and some extra weight, but the pants look great on me. I wore it when I went shopping in the city, but I also plan to wear them on my holiday at the beach. Really recommend them.

Stylish High Quality Prem-I-Air Mini Ultrasonic Humidifier - 80 ml/hr Mini Ultrasonic Humidifier with 0.8 L Water Tank

4.0 out of 5 stars does a good job, also very subtle, 11 April 2013
I bought this for my baby's room. I did not want anything too big or strong, as I did not wish to bring the opposite results-too much humidity, mold, etc. I am very happy with this product, it makes no noise at all and it is very subtle. It is quite small, so it does not last all night, maybe 4-5 hours, but as I said before, I did not wish for sth too strong. The atmosphere is much better and my baby seems to be quite decongested and breathes nicely. We will be buying one for our bedroom too. Make sure you clean it once a week with vinegar to avoid molding.

Vogue Spongebob Squarepants Pop-Up Room Tidy "styles may vary"
Vogue Spongebob Squarepants Pop-Up Room Tidy "styles may vary"
Offered by My Swift

5.0 out of 5 stars big and manageable, 9 Mar 2013
really versatile and spatious for your little one's toys. It also folds when it is not used, so it does not take too much space. It is actually quite large, so I can put almost all of the toys we play with during the day, and it is very easy for us to throw everything in there when we tidy the room at night. Super! Also great illustration, I love Spongebob, and it is harmless for the little one as it weights absolutely nothing and it is made of net on one side, so there is no suffocating danger.

Wonderworld Wooden Rainbow Sound Blocks
Wonderworld Wooden Rainbow Sound Blocks

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 9 Mar 2013
I bought this for my daughter when she turned one, and she still plays with it now that she is older. She loves the different sounds the materials in the boxes are making, the different colours and shapes. I would def. recommend it!

Testing Times: The Uses and Abuses of Assessment
Testing Times: The Uses and Abuses of Assessment
by Gordon Stobart

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what testing researchers need to read, 9 Mar 2013
This book examines critically the abuses of testing in a modern era, looking more at the macro levels of impact, on society, administrators, language policy etc. A must read for researchers in the area of assessment.

ARGAN OIL GLOSS & SHINE POLISHER 118ml
ARGAN OIL GLOSS & SHINE POLISHER 118ml
Offered by Adams Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 14 Jan 2013
I have curly hair and quite thin, so they tend to get dry very easily. This product is quite good, it leaves my hair soft and shiny and very manageable. It smells great too!

Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray 200ml
Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray 200ml
Offered by Stephensons Online LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, awful product!, 14 Jan 2013
This was an awful product and I m sorry I bought it. I was looking for sth to tousle my hair a bit. Instead, it leaves my hair completely dry and rough to the touch, dull, unmanageable and I have to wash them after a few hours to get rid off the dry texture of the product...Im sorry but the sea never left my hair feeling like that! Completely disappointed, I was so misguided by the quite good reviews..

The Cambridge Guide to Second Language Assessment
The Cambridge Guide to Second Language Assessment
by Christine Coombe

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely perfect, 9 Sep 2012
This book is literally life saving for anyone interested in the area of testing. It deals with every aspect, from the most traditional to the most modern ones, alternative assessment, TBLA, CBA, washback, in a very thorough manner. The articles inside are short but quite explanatory, and they give a great overview of the area. A must for testing afficionados!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3