Profile for I. Rush > Reviews

Content by I. Rush

I. Rush "Imo" (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Longbourn
Longbourn

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute joy, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Longbourn (Kindle Edition)
This book is an absolute joy, start to finish. I demolished it in about three days, I was so gripped by it!

9" x 3" White Plastic Adjustable Air Vent louvre Grille Cover Hit & Miss
9" x 3" White Plastic Adjustable Air Vent louvre Grille Cover Hit & Miss
Offered by Homesmart-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars White Plastic Adjustable Air Vent, 21 May 2014
This is a very pleasant white air vent that will fit in with our new red and white 'psycho' bathroom very well indeed

The Fables Encyclopedia HC
The Fables Encyclopedia HC
by Bill Willingham

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves It, 6 May 2014
This 'cartoon' book belongs to my daughter, and she loves it, but then she is a fan of the genre

Saving Mr Banks [DVD]
Saving Mr Banks [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Film, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Saving Mr Banks [DVD] (DVD)
Saving Mr Banks is such a good film, from the script to the casting. Emma Thompson is everything I wanted her to be (and her clothes and hair are really of the period, and I DO remember the sixties, so I know!). Tom Hanks somehow managed to look like Walt Disney, even though he didn't really - Just a good actor I suppose.

7dayshop Universal Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard - for Apple iPad / 2 / 3, iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 / 4S, iPod Touch / Android / PS3 / Smartphone / PC & Mac, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia and Sony Xperia etc.
Offered by Micros2u

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It, 6 May 2014
This keyboard was a birthday present, bough to enable me to use my iPhone to start reports when I'm on site. I love it. It was so easy to set up and now I'm typing away and sending emails back home like a thing possessed!

Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock

4.0 out of 5 stars My Family Love It, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Gravity [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Gravity is not exactly my cup of tea in terms of genre, however of its type I feel it really is first class , and my family, who are all space freaks, absolutely loved it from start to finish.

Revise AQA: GCSE English and English Language Revision Guide Higher (REVISE AQA English)
by David Grant

3.0 out of 5 stars As A Non-Specialist ..., 6 May 2014
As a non-specialist English teacher this revision guide is OK, but I would have preferred something directed more toward me, something that would enable me to evaluate how my student is doing. It wasn't advertised as that so I can't really complaon, also it was very inexpensive, so very good value for money.

Game of Thrones - Season 3 [DVD] [2014]
Game of Thrones - Season 3 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Peter Dinklage

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 May 2014
This series is a brilliant piece of work! My sister an I are enjoying it very much and I am so glad that I bought it

Cruzer Blade 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-032G-B35)
Cruzer Blade 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-032G-B35)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful Flashdrive, 3 May 2014
This is a very useful flashdrive that fits neatly into a tiny space in my handbag and allows me to acrry a large amount of data with me , wherever I go,

Frozen
Frozen

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen Soundtrack, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Frozen (Audio CD)
Lovely music very much in the style of Wicked, which is no surprise as the lead singer is Edina Menzel, the woman who first played the dark witch Elpheba on Broadway

Page: 1 | 2