Profile for Jess > Reviews

Waterpik Waterpik Power Flosser Fla-220
Waterpik Waterpik Power Flosser Fla-220
Offered by We Ship Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 1 May 2016
Absolutely useless, it doesn't fit between my teeth and even if it did I think regular floss would work a lot better than the small piece of plastic designed to wobble around between gappy teeth.

Rybond Office Round Magnets - Fridge Magnets Whiteboard Magnets - Plastic covered with magnetic base - 25mm [Pack 10]
Offered by Rybond

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job., 24 Mar. 2016
I'm don't think that these are "SUPER STRONG" but they look ok and keep the kids pictures up on the fridge which is what I got them for so what's to complain about? I would buy again.

CalmingBreath Monastery Meditation Mat, Zabuton Flat Mat - 70cm x 70cm x 3cm (Midnight Blue)
Offered by Calming Breath

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and size for travel., 24 Mar. 2016
This is a brilliant meditation mat, it is firm but very comfortable and even better the size means that it is not too bulky to take with you to a class or wherever it is you like to meditate. It looks good too and the cover seems great quality. I would not hesitate in recommending this to all.

Heatproof Travel mat For Hair Straighteners Mateque Gorgeous Pink
Heatproof Travel mat For Hair Straighteners Mateque Gorgeous Pink
Offered by THE SALON STYLERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 24 Mar. 2016
Works great, especially for the price. I use the large plate ghds and have the loreal steampod straighteners and the little pouch fits whichever one in easily. It has velcro on the other side to the pouch to close it one your straighteners are in so I usually pop them in as soon as I'm finished using and close it up to put somewhere safe away from my two year old twins. I works a treat and I would recommend to all.

Celebrity Soft Light Brown Leopard Animal Print Shawl Scarf
Celebrity Soft Light Brown Leopard Animal Print Shawl Scarf
Offered by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value., 24 Mar. 2016
Not exactly as pictured but for 77p I think it's great! Fabric isn't scratchy and it looks really nice on so what more could you ask for? I would definitely buy again and recommend to all.

Total Sweet 100% Natural Xylitol, 1kg
Total Sweet 100% Natural Xylitol, 1kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative, 24 Mar. 2016
I love this stuff! It is just like sugar, no horrid aftertaste or anything else bad as far as I can tell. I see that some people have mentioned that it gave them a funny tummy, I looked at the packet and it does state 'Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect' so maybe watch out if you use a lot of sugar and want to swap but I haven't suffered any ill effects though I only put half-one teaspoon full in my coffee which I have maybe 3 of a day. It IS expensive but as far as I am concerned it is worth it, one bag lasts me a few months.

Aveeno 500 ml Cream
Aveeno 500 ml Cream

1.0 out of 5 stars Aveeno test on animals :(, 24 Mar. 2016
This is a fantastic cream but I am very disappointed to find that Aveeno test on animals so will no longer be buying it. Would love to know if anyone has a recommendation of a cream like this manufactured by a company with better ethics.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2016 9:49 AM BST

Jurassic World Drawstring Bag, Black
Jurassic World Drawstring Bag, Black
Offered by laylawson®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far :), 24 Mar. 2016
Haven't used yet so can't speak for durability but seems great but it came in good time, it seems to be fairly good quality and my son likes it so all good so far.

IMTD Boys Disney Marvel Superhero Spiderman Environmental Drawstring Bag Swimming Swim Beach PE Bag Spiderman
Offered by Louise-23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain., 24 Mar. 2016
Haven't used yet but seems great quality fir the price - £2.89. Kids and mum very pleased.

Easter Wreath - White Daisy/Twig 32cm
Easter Wreath - White Daisy/Twig 32cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 24 Mar. 2016
Absolutely lovely, even better than pictured. I ordered through The Contemporary Home who sold it at the best price - £11.49 including postage - and it turned up well packaged, ready to hang and in great time. VERY PLEASED!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4