Profile for sena > Reviews

Content by sena

sena

UAG Folio iPad Pro 9.7-inch Feather Lite Composite [COBALT] Military Drop Tested iPad Case
Offered by GadgetWear

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not all 4 sides of the tablet is protected, 14 July 2016
Prompt delivery. It's sturdy and the stand is good as well. I felt bit heavy but that's ok.

The big drawback I felt was one of the side is not protected as they have given room for smart keyboard. Though its good for smart keyboard users, not for me. I'm bit sceptical as it might broke the iPad if me or my kid slips the tablet on that side. Other thing is their photos were not clear on the cover flip side. It doesn't have any screen protector, but that's ok i think.

I'm yet to decide whether to return this and look for a full protection on all 4 sides to save from a drop.

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion with Naturally Active Colloidal Oatmeal, 200ml
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion with Naturally Active Colloidal Oatmeal, 200ml

4.0 out of 5 stars very natural and helpful, 6 Sept. 2015
Just started using it. I am happy so far, as it doesn't have any odour / chemical. Probably time tells me more info about this product. But happy so far and plan to use it continuously.

Cyntech Case for Raspberry Pi - BerryBlack
Cyntech Case for Raspberry Pi - BerryBlack

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy. One small minor issue, 23 Nov. 2014
sturdy. One small minor issue. my HDMI cable couldn't fit it as it needs more space.

Lanlan 2x2 Black puzzle magic cube
Lanlan 2x2 Black puzzle magic cube
Offered by NUBI

4.0 out of 5 stars good one. doesn't stuck, 23 Nov. 2014
good one. doesn't stuck, flow freely when play with it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars locked and difficult to rotate, 28 July 2014
looks to be a different product they they used in the picture. Ofcourse I can't expect a great product for the price. But it's virtually waste of money for me and the seller.

I couldn't rotate it and it's of no use except for a showcase piece

Congratulations! (Baby) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Congratulations! (Baby) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

1.0 out of 5 stars no internationalization support, 10 Sept. 2013
While typing online, it allowed the unicode char ( I used Tamil language)
But when I try to take printout, it printed some blocks :(

Gembird 20m Patch Cord Cat5e Gold Plated Cable
Gembird 20m Patch Cord Cat5e Gold Plated Cable
Offered by HDMIPerfect

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap and works ok... but not ok for long run, 26 Dec. 2012
I bought this as it was cheap. It works ok but after couple of months, I see the cable broken right next to the socket edge. also I see the outer cover of this cable broken and it shows poor quality coverings.

Good to buy for an immediate need as it is very cheap. Not for long run. I still use it as a spare fall back option.

Panasonic Lumix FP2 - (14.1MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Panasonic Lumix FP2 - (14.1MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job that i expect, 28 Oct. 2011
i just need a temporary camera to upload to my facebook / albums. It looks to be ok. I loved the long shutter duration options that it has.

DenTek Temparin Filling Material Single Item
DenTek Temparin Filling Material Single Item

3.0 out of 5 stars half of the filling dissolved, 28 Oct. 2011
I thought of trying (as a temporary solution) this when my fillings in tooth cavity went off. More than half of the portions got dissolved in first couple of days. I couldn't understand why. But at least some of fillings lasted for 10 days until i see a dentist. Looks to be ok. But not great.