Profile for chloe > Reviews

Reese's Puffs 368 g
Reese's Puffs 368 g
Offered by americangoodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Reese's Puffs 368 g (Grocery)
Super fast delivery! Thank you.

Sistema Shaker To Go, 700 ml - Various
Sistema Shaker To Go, 700 ml - Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 9 Dec. 2015
Fantastic, great price, fast well packaged delivery.

I know it's for smoothies but I got struck with the flu just as it arrived and been using it to top up on my fluids and if I have to leave the house I fill it up with water and ice and take it with me and it's been so handy! I love it, will probably buy another couple!

Frozen Walkie Talkie
Frozen Walkie Talkie

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame!, 7 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Frozen Walkie Talkie (Toy)
Such a shame because my daughter loves
Them bless her, but gets frustrated that I can't hear her! We live in a two bed flat so a bit annoying when she's only in her bedroom and I can't hear a word she's saying! Feel bad because she really does love the fact they're frozen too. Rubbish quality though. Don't work.

Pixnor P2016 Portable 7-in-1 Facial Brush Cleansing System Massager Face Cleanser Brush with 7 Brush Heads (Rosy)
Offered by PixnorStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 15 Nov. 2015
Only used it a couple of times so far but very impressed. My skin feels very clean and soft to touch. So happy with it right now. Just using mine with a normal face wash and scrub and it's made all the difference.

Tottenham Hotspur FC. Telescopic Umbrella
Tottenham Hotspur FC. Telescopic Umbrella
Offered by Easy Gift Solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars not stable, 17 Sept. 2015
Mine broke after a few uses :( Shame because it looked lovely but was pretty flimsy. Just fell apart. It couldn't cope in the wind at all, the metal rods broke/snapped and this meant the umbrella kept turning inside out. This kept prompting people to shout "just like Tottenham to let you down" whilst I was struggling with it in the pouring rain. 👍🏼

Newcastle United F.C. Christmas Gift Bag Medium BB
Newcastle United F.C. Christmas Gift Bag Medium BB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Nov. 2013
Loved it to pack presents away in it neatly for the Geordie I unfortunately live with ;) Looked very Christmassy too, will purchase another one this year!

Clippasafe Easy Wash Harness & Reins (Little Angel)
Clippasafe Easy Wash Harness & Reins (Little Angel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Nov. 2013
Loved it, It was strong, long lasting, Did the job, helped my daughter stay close to me and safe if we were walking beside roads. Nice colour, all round good product

Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver
Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver
Offered by OnlineDiscountstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, 29 Nov. 2013
My partner loved this. He was very cynical about these type of shavers, he was convinced they give him a rash and that a previous one he had been given seemed to pull his hairs out and hurt. So when he tried this one he was very happy, it glides gently, neatly trimming down the stumble to desired effect. Price is good and it is light and small, so perfect for a travel shaver. Would recommend.

Newcastle United 2011/12 Season Review [DVD]
Newcastle United 2011/12 Season Review [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 29 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my partner, I'm a Spurs fan so can't comment on this too graciously ;)
he loved it and it seemed good, quality was as expected.

If you're a geordie, don't hesitate just buy it. Probably the best season you've had and will have in a while! :)

Tottenham 2011-12 Season Review [DVD]
Tottenham 2011-12 Season Review [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars YIDS, 29 Nov. 2013
Nothing much to say really... but YID ARMY!
Loved it, was set out nicely, all very clear dates and commentary throughout the season. Good to look back on memories.
Even better to watch whilst AVB has us struggling! haha :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3