Profile for chloe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Newcastle United F.C. Christmas Gift Bag Medium BB
Newcastle United F.C. Christmas Gift Bag Medium BB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Nov 2013
Loved it to pack presents away in it neatly for the Geordie I unfortunately live with ;) Looked very Christmassy too, will purchase another one this year!

Clippasafe Easy Wash Harness & Reins (Little Angel)
Clippasafe Easy Wash Harness & Reins (Little Angel)
Offered by Bambinos North East

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Nov 2013
Loved it, It was strong, long lasting, Did the job, helped my daughter stay close to me and safe if we were walking beside roads. Nice colour, all round good product

Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver
Remington R91 Dual Track Rotary Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, 29 Nov 2013
My partner loved this. He was very cynical about these type of shavers, he was convinced they give him a rash and that a previous one he had been given seemed to pull his hairs out and hurt. So when he tried this one he was very happy, it glides gently, neatly trimming down the stumble to desired effect. Price is good and it is light and small, so perfect for a travel shaver. Would recommend.

Newcastle United 2011/12 Season Review [DVD]
Newcastle United 2011/12 Season Review [DVD]
Offered by Jasuli

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 29 Nov 2013
I bought this for my partner, I'm a Spurs fan so can't comment on this too graciously ;)
he loved it and it seemed good, quality was as expected.

If you're a geordie, don't hesitate just buy it. Probably the best season you've had and will have in a while! :)

Tottenham 2011-12 Season Review [DVD]
Tottenham 2011-12 Season Review [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars YIDS, 29 Nov 2013
Nothing much to say really... but YID ARMY!
Loved it, was set out nicely, all very clear dates and commentary throughout the season. Good to look back on memories.
Even better to watch whilst AVB has us struggling! haha :)

Peter Kay Live - The Tour That Didn't Tour Tour [DVD] (2011)
Peter Kay Live - The Tour That Didn't Tour Tour [DVD] (2011)
Dvd ~ Peter Kay
Offered by streetsahead

3.0 out of 5 stars Peter Kay's biggest fan, until this..., 29 Nov 2013
I loved Peter Kay at the Bolton halls, for me that was his best. I must've of seen that hundreds of times and laughed every time. A few of my friends used to meet up monthly and watch it again together as we loved it that much!
So I expected to laugh a lot at this and thoroughly enjoy it! But I was wrong, I found myself drifting off at times where I had gotten a little bored. The story's weren't as interesting as before. Not much to relate too. The punchlines weren't as funny, I found he relied on shouting the punchline to gain a laugh and then repeating himself for an extra laugh. Bit annoying. Love the man all the same, this particular one just wasn't quite for me!

Tippitoes Step up Stool - White/Pink
Tippitoes Step up Stool - White/Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Nov 2013
Sturdy and strong, good colour, good price and fast delivery. Everything I had hoped! Great for my little girl to step up to the toilet or to the sink to brush her teeth etc, had it for a long time now and still going strong, no problems at all

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't made a difference, 29 Nov 2013
Apart from making my skin very smooth when I apply, it doesn't do much else to the actual base and it tends to make my skin quite dry so when adding the foundation I just end up with dry bits around my nose and chin... not a good look..

Sewing / Tailors Tape Measure 150cm - PINK
Sewing / Tailors Tape Measure 150cm - PINK
Offered by POVOS Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Nov 2013
Great colour, cute, strong, light...everything you'd expect it delivers. I got sent two was happy and both seem to be long lasting, no numbers fading or anything like that!

Peppa Pig Party Pennant Banner
Peppa Pig Party Pennant Banner
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 29 Nov 2013
Cute, does the job for added peppa pig fun, would buy again, but probably more next time as one pack covers one long wall and I needed more

Page: 1 | 2 | 3