ARRAY(0xac684fc0)

Philips HR7761/01 Viva Food Processor
Philips HR7761/01 Viva Food Processor
Price: 64.09

4.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 27 Feb 2014
I bought it as a present for my daughter in law, and she seems pleased with it. I was certainly pleased with the price! :)

FoxHunter Foldable 3 Step Steel Non Slip Ladder tread Stepladder With Safety Side Rail Handrail Home Kitchen

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong buy, 27 Feb 2014
I wish I had not bought it. It's quite heavy, so not easy to cart around, and does not feel particularly stable. On the other hand, the 3 steps are handy if you are tidying up a shelf, as you can use the top step to put things down, but if you grab the rails for support the balance of the ladder is upset. The large steps are good for climbing up, though.

Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy
Peli Play Pouch Bath Tidy
Offered by everyCasa Europe
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and cherful, 27 Feb 2014
It's also solid and capacious! I bought it for my grandson and he loves playing with it... and his parents seem delighted that it can contain all his bath toys. daughter-in-law tells me it's also easy to swivel round or even take off if the bath is needed for grown-ups.

Green Mini Wheelie Bin Desk Tidy / Pen Holder
Green Mini Wheelie Bin Desk Tidy / Pen Holder
Offered by Shop Monk
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cheerful buy, 26 Dec 2013
Not too flimsy and a talking point. Will take a fairly large number of pens / pencils, all in all a fun object though not sure how robust it's going to prove to be.

Mothers Day Gift Rosewood Collapsible Bread or Fruit Picnic Basket Handcarved
Mothers Day Gift Rosewood Collapsible Bread or Fruit Picnic Basket Handcarved

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice presentI, 26 Dec 2013
I bought it as a present for the friends who put me up for a few days, and they seemed well pleased with it. The basket is well made and the rosewood a lovely colour and quality.

Wicklein Chocolate Covered Lebkuchen with Sprinkles 200 g (Pack of 3)
Wicklein Chocolate Covered Lebkuchen with Sprinkles 200 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, 26 Dec 2013
A luxury buy! (You have to pay for DHL delivery) But it was worth it. You get three packs and the product is really fresh and well made to an excellent recipe.

Bramble Jute Gift Bag With Four Small Chutneys
Bramble Jute Gift Bag With Four Small Chutneys

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, 26 Dec 2013
An excellent small present which does nor rely on chocolate and/or loads of sugar. Nice presentation, too. Very happy with it.

SMALL RATTAN OBLONG STORAGE BOX
SMALL RATTAN OBLONG STORAGE BOX
Offered by the tablecloth company
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely object, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: SMALL RATTAN OBLONG STORAGE BOX
lovely, well made, well finished object. I bought it as a small prize for our family Xmas game, and it's done it's job well. Ideal for keeping all sorts of things tidy,

Rochas Femme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Rochas Femme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Price: 18.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great discount, great perfume, 25 Nov 2013
I bought this for my friend, and I hope she likes it as much as I do. It's a wonderful, rich fragrance, in an elegant bottle and packaging. The discount was great, too!

Origami Design Secrets: Mathematical Methods for an Ancient Art, Second Edition
Origami Design Secrets: Mathematical Methods for an Ancient Art, Second Edition
by Robert J. Lang
Price: 38.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Nov 2013
I bought this book for my son who is an origami enthusiast, and he can't praise it too highly. He says it's thought provoking as well as inspirational and full of practical tips. A very good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7