Profile for ellinokypreos > Reviews

Content by ellinokypreos

ellinokypreos

New Trent (1PC) Limir Dual Purpose Stylus/Styli for Capacitive Touch Screen Smartphones and Tablets. 2-in-1: Stylus (Micro-Knit Tip) and Fine Ball Pen
Offered by Naphos
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Best one on the market!, 22 Sep 2013
New Trent - IMP62B

I have been considering purchasing a Stylus for several months, after a lot of comparing products online I decided to go for the IMP62B. I ordered it via Amazon, it was delivered a few days later.

Purchased to use on the following devices;

IPAD
PDA

First impressions of the Stylus were as follows;

Solid
Sturdy
Attractive

I purchased the Stylus mainly to use on my IPad as well as my Work PDA. I put it to use immediately on the IPAD and found it to be wonderful! It felt a lot better than the one I currently use. My favorite part of the Stylus was the tip… It was made out of material rather than the one I am used to which was made of rubber. It was confortable to hold in the hand as well as to use to write / operate on the screen.

Pro’s

Not too big
Has a clip to connect onto your shirts / devices
Grooves on the lower part of the Stylus that enable better writing
The tip of the stylus works well with cleaning fingerprints and marks off the screen.
Reasonable price
And most of all has a Pen that is re-fillable!

Con’s
Yet to find any! Love it!

Overall I am extremely happy with the Stylus, I have gone to the extent of throwing out my current Stylus and replacing it with my New Trent IMP62B.

Go get it people… You wont be disappointed!

New Trent (2PCS) Combo-Pack: Dual High-Speed USB Port Car Chargers w/ Free Full Speed Micro-USB Charging Cable - 1pc 15W black and 1pc 15W white (NT89T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Compact & Sleek! 2 USB's!, 24 Oct 2012
New Trent! You amaze me... This product is awesome, the best dual USB Car Charger I have purchased to date! From the point of receiving the product, it was extremely well packaged! Upon opening the box I was faced with a Stylish looking USB Car Charger! I was extremely keen to test it out in order to see if it charger devices quicker than my previous charger which it lived upto my expectations!

I love the fact that when you plug in the charger to the cigarette socket, a light illuminates on the device to show you that power is circulating through the device! The great thing about the charger is the fact it has not 1 but 2 USB ports! This is ideal for me as I can plug my IPhone 5 into one of them and my TomTom in the other!

The USB sockets are tight which is great, the cables do not come loose unlike some other chargers that I have had! Both USB Sockets are separate from eachother, this prevents the cables from getting tangled up together!

The colour of the product is great, I opted for the black and blue one, but there are several other colours to choose from... Black/Green, Black/Red, Black/Silver & Black/Orange

Oooops I forgot to mention that in the box you get a Micro USB Charging Cable... Unfortunately I cannot put this to use as I haven't got any devices that its compatible with! It would have been amazing if it came with an IPhone 5 charger but this would probably boost up the price substantially!

I am not a massive fan of the expandable cables which come with the product, I personally would like a separate cable which is not connected to a wind up / wind down mechanism!

Overall I cannot fault this product, its great, fast and just what anyone needs in a vehicle! 5 Star Rating!

New Trent Grabbit/Gladius iPad Case compatible: iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2. 360 rotatable, leather hand strap, stand/movie wall clip and Matte Finish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite IPad Case! Best EVER for IPad 2!, 9 Oct 2012
I am lost for words! The GRABBIT Case is absolutely amazing! Starting from the delivery of the item... It was packaged well, came in a Sturdy box which all the information and photos you need on the front of it. The setup of the item takes seconds... secure the leather strap to the pins/holders on the underside of the case, slot the IPad into it then you're ready to go! The IPad 2 fits in perfectly, its snug and extremely secure when inside the case. Looking at the back of the case, it looks great. Its solid plastic, perfectly formed in order to keep the relevant ports / speakers clear. The Leather Strap / Circular Grabbit on the back of the case works perfectly, it twists around without any problem, there isn't a limit to the twisting, you can twist and twist and it won't ever stop. I do like the circular hole in the back of the Grabbit as it shows the Apple Logo extremely clear! Oh and the leather Strap is good quality soft brown leather which is great, I wouldn't want a hard piece of leather on the back of the case. The Grabbit (Place where you slide your hand into) has 2 different size setting, people with large hands will be fine with this product.

I have taken this product out and about with me over the last few days! It's great for people who get the train especially... I have been people on the train holding their Ipads in all different ways, most of the time they looked uncomfortable. With the Grabbit, just slide your hand into the back of the product and you will extremely steady and won't have to move at all! When I was on the train, I actually got asked where I got the product from as a commuter was amazed by it! I of course highly recommended it to him, he said he will get the wife one too as she's constantly dropping hers! This product is great when lying in bed, you can hold it up above your head and not worry about it falling on top of you... You can use it whilst walking along the street and not worry about it falling out of your hand! I can see myself bringing the product on holiday, using it on the plane / beach!

Going onto the front of the case... Again its solid black plastic. Its fits very well onto the front of the product. I have shook the product up and down with the front case on and it has remained fully secure. The front screen looked great, especially as the logo is on the front of it. It definitely makes it look a lot better than having a plain black front.

Also in the box you get a Moviewall Clip. This can be slotted into the back of the case so it can be used for a free standing stand. For instance... Perfect if you want to use the IPad to watch Television, Movie... Once again it fits perfectly into the back of the case and can move around so you can have it at whatever orientation that you wish.

I am struggling to find any faults for this product.

For those of you that want a new, state of the art product which everyone will want once seen... This is the product for you! I am going to highly recommend it to all my friends who own IPads! It's worth every single penny! I have to say it's the best IPad case I have ever owned. Believe me I have had quite a few but this one beats them all!

What are you waiting for... Click order... You will not regret it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2014 10:12 PM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Amazing product!, 19 Sep 2012
Well what can i say... WOW! This product is the best thing I have ever found for Warts / Verucas! Its extremely effective! Upon application, it starts to take effect. I had been struggling with 2 Verucas for several months, after a few days of regular application of this product i have got rid of them! I have given it to my friend who has also used it and would highly recommend it to anyone who currently has a Veruca! Don't waste your money on similar products that Chemists recommend, spend a few pounds and buy this product! You will thank me once you see the effectiveness! Go on... Click buy!

Exacompta Exafolio Organiser Portfolio with A4 Pad and Zipped Pockets 6-Part Black Ref 55834E
Price: 16.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 19 Sep 2012
Excellent Folder! I have been searching for a all in one folder like this one for months! Thankfully i came across this one whilst searching via Google! Well what can i say... Great price, well packaged and arrived promptly! The outside of the product is made from hard plastic so its solid and sturdy! It opens and closes with a pin button which is great as some similar folders are connected via elastic. The inside of the folder is well designed, it has 7 compartments for filing paperwork and 2 zip pockets for storing business cards, SD Cards... A little winge... In the photo, the folder looks like it comes with a nice thick pad of paper, upon delivery i realised it was a very thin pad but thats really the only thing i can fault this product one which is minor really! Overall i would recommend this product to others on Amazon!