Profile for twilight geek > Reviews

Content by twilight geek

twilight geek "marion" (ayrshire,scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Cursed: A Jack Nightingale Short Story (Jack Nightingale Supernatural)
Cursed: A Jack Nightingale Short Story (Jack Nightingale Supernatural)

4.0 out of 5 stars A taster, 20 Mar 2014
I enjoyed this book and my only complaint is that it was short. I would recommend it as a taster for any one wanting to try a Stephen Leather book.

Super Hunkdorey Genuine Real Black Leather Folding Flip Case Cover for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc X12 & Xperia Arc S with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles

4.0 out of 5 stars suits me, 18 April 2013
I have heard mixed reviews about this case. I like it, for the style, for the fact the holes are where they should be, and for the price. My only complaint would be that the magnetic clasp could be stronger. If I was opening and closing it as much as my daughter it would I think be a problem, but for all that it suits me.

NEW 8GB SD SDHC MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 FOR JVC Everio GZ-MG142EK CAMCORDER UK
NEW 8GB SD SDHC MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 FOR JVC Everio GZ-MG142EK CAMCORDER UK
Offered by The Digi Depot

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy snapper, 18 April 2013
I am just a happy snapper and for me this memory card is very good. I realized the card I had for my other camera was too slow and that's why I bought this card. The camera I have now is a bridge camera and I am really enjoying it. So for now I have no complaints. I did not give 5 stars as I do not have the experience yet to judge too much. But I do like it.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive High Quality Universal Capacitive Soft Rubber Tip Retractable Stylus Pen Ideal For All Types OF Touch Screen Devices / iPad 1 2 3 Mini / iPhone 3 4 5 / Samsung / Nokia / BlackBerry / Kobo / Tablets and many more.
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars After sales, 26 Mar 2013
I ordered this stylus pen as my fingers were ( it seems) too big for my phone. This pen looked ideal. At first I was annoyed as my stylus didn't arrive on time, but I rate a company on it's after sales. I e-mailed Xtra-Funky and they were sorry about everything and posted me out another that day. I got it the very next day and the stylus is perfect for my needs. Always get in touch with the company you're purchasing from, 9 times out of 10 the problem will be easy to fix. Mine was and that is the mark of a good company.

iZKA® - Amazon Kindle FIRE (NOT HD) Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Wallet + Bonus Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Touch Screen Pen - Black
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't fault it, 28 Jan 2013
I bought this for my daughter( I had bought something similar for my Kindle), and she loves it. She has Rheumatoid Arthritis and can sometimes drop things. I can't fault, the case is sturdy and does not obscure the screen. It does what it's suppose to do, can't ask fairer than that

Samantha Moon: First Four Novels
Samantha Moon: First Four Novels

4.0 out of 5 stars Moon Dancer, 17 April 2012
I "bought" the first Samantha Moon of the series, it was free and so what the hey, I found I enjoyed it. Later the four books were on sale on Kindle for £1.99p. So again, little to loose, I ordered them. In my opinion,they were very good. Have to say, that with her abilities, I would have kicked her husband's useless a*re so hard he would be wearing it for a hat. I would recommend the series.

T 715 - 4 sets of 4 Multipack Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson SX215 - ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH D120, D78, D92, DX400, DX4000, DX4050, DX4400, DX4450, DX5000, DX5050, DX6000, DX6050, DX7000, DX7400, DX7450, DX8400, DX8450, DX9400F, S20, S21, SX100, SX105, SX110, SX115, SX200, SX205, SX209, SX210, SX215, SX400, SX405, SX410, SX415, SX515W, SX600FW, SX610FW, BX300F, BX310FN, BX600FW Printers - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - T715 T891 T892 T893 T894 T895 T711 T712 T713 T714 T715 (Contains 4x : T711 T712 T713 T714) - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black - Multipack ***By TriINKS***
Offered by Triangle MMA

5.0 out of 5 stars Price, quality good, 18 July 2011
The price , the quality, the packaging and delivery are all everything I'd hoped for. I had bought these inks already, but had only used one cartridge, that one seemed good. My sister needed some ink and I suggested these inks, so we shared the 4 sets. We were surprised at the ease and the quality they went through the machine. Definately buying from this seller again.

Charlie and Lola: Whoops! But it Wasn't Me
Charlie and Lola: Whoops! But it Wasn't Me
by Lauren Child

3.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves Charlie and Lola, 15 July 2011
My granddaughter loves Charlie and Lola, but book was there and no cd. Even though this was a pain, I gave this seller 3 stars because of the after sales. They quickly reimbursed my payment and I not only judge a company buy it's products but how they handle any complaints. Will give them another go if they have what I need.

100 x A4 PREMIUM THICK WHITE PRINTER CRAFT CARD 300gsm
100 x A4 PREMIUM THICK WHITE PRINTER CRAFT CARD 300gsm
Offered by 123ICU

4.0 out of 5 stars Good crafting card, 12 Jun 2011
good crafting card but my epson printer would not print on them. I am a bit disappointed about that. But I do believe if used for crafting cards it is good value for money. Unfortunately I wanted it to print on.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2011 3:24 PM BST

Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon)
Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon)
by Dan Brown
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this book, 24 April 2011
I like this book, remembering it's a fiction not fact. The cds are like mint condition, so the box wasn't, I wasn't intending to play the box. that's my opinion for what it's worth.

Page: 1 | 2