Profile for Tom102 > Reviews

Content by Tom102

Tom102

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Contemporary Debates in Holocaust Education (Palgrave Pivot)
Contemporary Debates in Holocaust Education (Palgrave Pivot)
by Michael Gray
Price: 43.57

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for all ages., 22 Jan 2014
After a long night and three cups of coffee and I can finally say that I have finished of what can only be described as a masterpiece. It reads like a dream and I found myself flicking through the pages with ease but also in awe due to the amount of knowledge that was crammed into just over 100 pages of bliss. I found that it suited both students and teachers perfectly. Outstanding.

Beef Biltong Medium - 500g
Beef Biltong Medium - 500g
Offered by Buy South Africa Online
Price: 17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty Meaty Goodness!, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Beef Biltong Medium - 500g (Misc.)
Really good Biltong here, just a heads up it is nothing like the picture in case you were wondering. Tasted really good, there was a lot of it and I will most definitely order it again when I feel like some awesome meat!

If your still unsure I'd recommend buying the 200g pack yet, you won't be let down!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Growing on me, 19 April 2013
I must say these Wors are growing on me, nice taste but went to quickly :(, will be getting some more soon!

Great taste, if your pondering with it to buy it I would give it a go!

Edexcel Certificate / International GCSE Biology Revision Guide (with online edition)
by CGP Books
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Revision, 19 April 2013
With my GCSE's coming up I think it's appropriate for me to do a review on this "revision guide".

Very concise and covers everything you need to know for the iGCSE History syllabus. I particularly like that it tells you which bits only come in paper 2 (the paper you do if you are not doing the double award), it is compact but not in a dull way.

All in all if you're a parent or a student like myself it's never too late to buy one! Amazing price as well.

ORB 3M Controller Charger Cable (PS3)
ORB 3M Controller Charger Cable (PS3)
Offered by Zartek UK
Price: 4.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, Better Than The Originals, 19 April 2013
Lost the original ones which game with the controllers when I moved house, so I decided to get some of Amazon, as you do. Really good quality, a lot long (I believe the wire is 3m) than the originals made by Sony. They also seem to charge quicker, not sure if it is because there knew or not but anyway stop reading all these reviews and buy one now (I bought 2)!!

Parker Frontier Stainless Steel Gold Trim Medium Nib Fountain Pen
Parker Frontier Stainless Steel Gold Trim Medium Nib Fountain Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pen- For all ages, 18 April 2013
Well what a gem this pen turned out to be, for the price it is incredible. Not to heavy but then again not too light so it doesn't feel cheap and tacky. Runs through ink a bit which is the only flaw, but I would recommend buyer a converter and using bottled inks to save money!

Mine came with a storage pouch and I immediately got comments from my peers saying how nice it was!

If you pondering whether to buy it then scroll up the screen and click add to basket.

Job done.

STAEDTLER Noris Design Tub Sharpener
STAEDTLER Noris Design Tub Sharpener
Price: 2.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Sharpner, 18 April 2013
Clean, efficient, stylish what more could you want. These would of course work with any type of pencil but if you want to be a real pro get the staedtler pencils as well!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Converter, 18 April 2013
In honesty I haven't had much experience with converters in the past but when I received the converter it felt well.. luxury!

Easy to use and lasts a long time. Would recommend 2 if you have different types of bottled inks and don't wash it out every once in while. I say once in a while because they are so economical!!

Tiger Music 10 Guitar Picks with Pick Tin
Tiger Music 10 Guitar Picks with Pick Tin
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Picks!, 18 April 2013
Great Value and then come in cool colours and different sizes. If you wan't some nice picks and don't want to fork out too much then go for these bad boys, and start rocking out some good tunes!

Staedtler 120-2 Noris Pencils HB (Box of 12)
Staedtler 120-2 Noris Pencils HB (Box of 12)
Price: 5.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Pencils, 18 April 2013
Listen guys, not much to say here they're pencils. Nevertheless the sharpen well and need a lot of wear and tear to brake. Nice feel in the hand.

If you're looking for some good quality pencils to have in a draw or in a DIY set then go for it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3