Profile for peki > Reviews

peki (Cyprus)

Powerball 250Hz Autostart Exercise Equipment
Powerball 250Hz Autostart Exercise Equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wrist exercise, 10 Sep 2012
In the beginning I thought the product was faulty. It was creating some loud screeching noise and some clicking sound as if something was broken when stopping. And I couldn't make it working. Turned out that the noise was normal and I learnt how to use it. Autostart is also not well documented, so it took me some time to figure out that I need to use my fingers to wind the yellow rotor in the direction of the arrow until it becomes very hard. Now, I use it regulary for my wrist (injured on tennis) and as a warm up before every tennis training. Very happy with it. I don't use digital counter, can't see any use of it unless you want to beat the world record.

Finis PT Paddles - Black
Finis PT Paddles - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing condition, 10 Sep 2012
This review is from: Finis PT Paddles - Black (Sports)
Paddles arrived with open product packaging (nylon bag). Paddles look as if they have been used for quite some time. The surface is uneven, cracked and scratched. Black ring that connects orange silicone straps was stuck to the straps, I coudn't move it. On another paddle, black ring left marks on the orange silicone strap and the silicone strap was cracked on the place where the ring was. It looks as if it was not washed properly after the last use, so the rubber/silicone parts got stuck to each other. Another thing I noticed, one of the holes was not "drilled" fully through one of the paddles. There was a hole from one side and the hole from the oposite side, but they were not connected. On another one, the hole was full length through the paddle. After zooming in the picture provided by Amazon, I learnt that my black rings were half width than those on the image, might be that one of them broke, so somebody took the other one and cut it in halves. Overall, I'm very dissapointed and I already contacted Amazon about this issue. I'm not unhappy with the product itself, I would like to get another pair of it (but the new ones). I'm unhappy with its condition. So, one star goes to Amazon rather than to Finis. I didn't know how to make this distinction.

Powerball Carry Case and Strap
Powerball Carry Case and Strap
Price: 6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too snug, 25 July 2012
I was suprised that it doesn't come in some sort of hard package. It is distributed in nylon bag. It doesn't have any marks of Powerball, so I'm not sure if it's a genuine product or not.
Second, when I opened the zip, I noticed metal part inside the case which holds the strap. I thought it would scratch the plastic body of the ball over time.
But the biggest dissapointment was when I tried to fit the ball inside. It's obviously too snug and when I closed the zip and opened it, I noticed that counter was on. I tried it couple of more times, and it would always trigger the buttons. Could be that the buttons are pressed all the time while zip is closed, so it might brake the counter itself or draing the battery. I gave up of using it and wouldn't recommend it if your powerball has a digital counter.