Profile for Samuel Jones > Reviews

Content by Samuel Jones

Samuel Jones "SJones" (Helsby, Cheshire, England)

Demon's Souls - Black Phantom Edition (PS3)
Demon's Souls - Black Phantom Edition (PS3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish and Over Rated, 25 July 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I'm more of a 360 fan and this game just backs up my reasons for being one because a game this bad would never be allowed on the Xbox, even a game like Turok was at least so rubbish it was somehow fun, to start of there is NO story at all, when i buy a game I want a good story so I'm enticed into playing it like Gears of War or Dead Space but the story for this game is to go into worlds with no clue where to go or what to do and die about 50 times before giving up. And even if the combat in a game is boring like Dragon Age at least the characters are interesting and you feel some sort of care when playing, in this in throws you in the deep end straight off and none of the characters help you at all and when you do die (which you WILL and you'll do it A LOT) you really don't care for them. The enemies kill you in just a few hits if that and I know that's what's expected of this game when you hear how hard it is but when your only line of defense is a shield that can be parried away with ease then it just becomes stupid. I heard all the reviews and customer comments saying it's a great game but I would rather go back to Modern Warefare 2 than play this hunk of junk, I would seriously recommend getting Dragon Age or a different game all together like Fifa before buying this, but this is MY view on the game, it may not be yours but I HATED this game, just saying.
Oh and P.S. The walk through you get with this game is utterly useless, just confusing and really annoying.
Comment Comments (17) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2011 12:56 PM BST

Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD]
Russell Howard - Live 2 - Dingledodies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Howard

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 7 Aug 2009
I saw Russel in Manchester in June and I just hurt afterwards because i just couldn't stop laughing, I saw last years DVD and expected quite a few past mock the week jokes but there was one old joke and the rest was completely new material i have not seen anything funnier since. If you're into your comedy's then buy this you'll love it.