ARRAY(0xa5ee2bb8)

The Whisperers: Private Life in Stalin's Russia
The Whisperers: Private Life in Stalin's Russia
by Orlando Figes

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Dec 2012
I have now bought this book 4 times as presents for people. Since reading it I cant settle on anything else, everything is boring. I had to keep reminding myself that isnt fiction, this really happened. Excellent.

Shallow Bed
Shallow Bed
Price: 9.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Shallow Bed (Audio CD)
This is my cd of the year. His voice, the stunning musical arrangements and the lyrics! I love all the old testement references. Why was this cd not Massive?

Tramp
Tramp
Price: 8.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Tramp, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Tramp (Audio CD)
Heard the track Leonard, on Radio 6 with Steve. The hairs in my ears tingled. Purchased the cd. Bad, bad, bad. It just drones on and on. One long drone. I got to track 5 and couldnt listen to it anymore. I thought I should listen to it one more time and pay closer attention to the lyrics, but I cant be bothered. My mate says of the cd, immediately forgettable.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2013 9:31 AM BST

Birds in Fall
Birds in Fall
by Brad Kessler
Price: 8.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Birds in Fall, 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: Birds in Fall (Paperback)
This book was one of my random purchases. There is nothing Random about it. After the first chapter i.m thinking, why has no-one told me about this book? Why has no-one written a review?! I've just purchased another copy so i can pass it on to another book lover. Someone must share this beautiful book with me.