Profile for internetcatastrophe@yahoo.co.uk > Reviews

Content by internetcatast...

internetcatastrophe@yahoo.co.uk (North London, England)

Like You Do: The Best Of The Lightning Seeds
Like You Do: The Best Of The Lightning Seeds
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best album in the world., 6 Feb. 2000
I have always been an obsessed Lightning Seeds fan and this has to be the best of all the work they've ever done. I've had the album for two years now and I obviously play other music but I always come back to this one. It shows all the development from way back when Sense was first released, right up to Three Lions... Tilt, although excellent aswell, isn't as good as this one. If you don't know the lightning seeds and you want to start somewhere then look no further. This is an amazing album and everyone I know whose heard it has loved it through and through. Absolutely excellent.

The Unauthorized Biography Of Reinhold Messner
The Unauthorized Biography Of Reinhold Messner
Offered by Bridge Media UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Stuff., 6 Feb. 2000
I was lucky enough to land myself with a pair of tickets to see Ben Folds Five in December. I'd never heard of them before but my friend was trying to get rid of these tickets cos he couldn't make it. Not being one to pass up a free concert, I went along with an open mind and had one of the best nights of my life! This was the album most of their live tracks came from so I thought I'd splash out and I'm so glad I did! The style is so different from everything else around today and the depth to the lyrics is amazing. Don't let this one pass you by, its one of the best albums I've ever listened to and they're just as good in the flesh.