Profile for Luci > Reviews

De'Longhi Icona CTO4003.R 4-Slice Toaster, Scarlet Red
De'Longhi Icona CTO4003.R 4-Slice Toaster, Scarlet Red
Offered by ShopInn

1.0 out of 5 stars Just good looks is not enough, 16 Aug 2010
When we got the first toaster the right slots did not stay down at all and the left pair was wery stiff. The toasting was quite even although I was expecting better results because of all the good reviews. I did sent it back because why pay for 4-slice toaster if one can toast only 2.
The second one was working (the same "quality" of toasting) for 3 months and than stopped working completely.
Because the warranty vas still valid (at least I thought so) I brought it to the local De'Longhi service. They told me De'Longhi does not have an International Warranty Policy and I would have to pay for the repair. I was trying to make them change their mind for almost a monht but they did not give in. Later I contacted Amazon and they offered refund although the time for returns was long over. "Thanks", Amazon and "Never again" De'Longhi!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2012 9:13 AM BST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice peice, 16 Aug 2010
The material is very nice to touch, the phone sits comfortably in the case. I did have some troubles at the beginning with the front part when I was using the phone because it fell back. The reason for one minus is the "pencil" which broke very quickly.

BRITA Elemaris Meter XL Black Water Filter Jug
BRITA Elemaris Meter XL Black Water Filter Jug

3.0 out of 5 stars What Meter??!!, 16 Aug 2010
Like the previous reviewers I too have noticed the "Meter" is a bluff and the jar leeks at the handle when full.
We do have quite tasty tab water in Slovenia but it is very hard so I bought the filter for making coffee or tea. To drink it ... it tastes much worse than tab water so my visitors refuse to drink it.

New Built-ins Idea Book (Taunton Home Idea Books)
New Built-ins Idea Book (Taunton Home Idea Books)
by Sandor Nagyszalanczy

2.0 out of 5 stars Where are the ideas?, 20 Jan 2010
The cover of the book is very promissing and the pictures seen on introduction are really very nice. I was disapointed with the rest of the book! My impression was most of the pictures were taken in 3 or 4 houses. A lot of "Built-ins" look like they could be bought in a furniture-store and there is no way you could do any of it by yourself unless you are a Pro.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2013 8:30 AM GMT

Delia's Winter Collection
Delia's Winter Collection
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Still a winner, 20 Jan 2010
I was watching the series on TV and the book is just as good. The letters are big enough for all with poor eyesight, the units are english and SI, everything is written thoroughly but in simple language. I do miss the pictures though... The very few ones are very dark and not evident enough (just like in the series)

Built-ins and Storage: For Pros by Pros (Taunton's for Pros by Pros)
Built-ins and Storage: For Pros by Pros (Taunton's for Pros by Pros)
by Fine Homebuilding

4.0 out of 5 stars For Pros and DIY, 20 Jan 2010
This book is very helpful if you want to plan (and build) your own closet. In the begining you can also see all the equipment and material you need. Unfortunatelly I can not get all of them in Slovenia and there are only english units (no meters, centimeters, ...) - therefor I give it 4 stars.

Ideawise: Basements and Attics
Ideawise: Basements and Attics
by Matthew Paymar

1.0 out of 5 stars IDEAS???!!!, 20 Jan 2010
I am sorry, but I could not get any ideas from this book that would be specific for basements and/or attics. The pictures were nice but... everything could be in any other floor.

Laura Ashley 'Roundswood' Patterened Ladies Rubber Wellington. Size 7
Laura Ashley 'Roundswood' Patterened Ladies Rubber Wellington. Size 7
Offered by GM Suppliers

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but..., 7 Jan 2010
They do look very lovely until you put them on - the instep is quite high and it sits like a bubble above the ankles. The insole of the right one is so small that it wrinkled after 5 minutes of walking!!!