ARRAY(0xab089e58)

Page: 1 | 2
Wattpad - Free Books & Stories
Wattpad - Free Books & Stories

1.0 out of 5 stars GLITCHES, 14 Jan 2014
This app may be okay but it is bad to navigate and also glitches, I much prefer just to use the internet site on Silk rather than trying to look at things on here.

Period Tracker
Period Tracker

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PERIOD APP!!, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Period Tracker (App)
This is the best period app out there as it has a diary to keep any notes and you can track your symptoms too. I really like it and have recommended it to all my friends who also think it is a great idea. Each symptom has a scale so that you can remember how bad they were when you look back on it. I would definately recommend it, especially as it's free!!

Android Music
Android Music

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL!!!!!, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Android Music (App)
This app is basically just a way for listening to the music that's already on your kindle and not downloading more music like I thought. Such a waste of effort, I deleted it immediately after opening... that bad!

Muffins Fast and Fantastic
Muffins Fast and Fantastic
by Susan Reimer
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Alright, not what I expected!, 14 Jan 2014
First off, the book was a lot thinner than I expected and didn't really look like a proffesional baking book at all. We haven't made very many recipes from this book as none of them really jumped out at us, which is very dissappointing in a muffin recipe book. The price, which I thought was amazing, was actually just reasonable, if not a little expensive. We will try out more of these and maybe we will change our minds, but it's not the best book out there on the market, but good to start off on because it's cheap!

Muffin Magic: Irresistible Recipes for Individual Treats (Magic Baking Series)
Muffin Magic: Irresistible Recipes for Individual Treats (Magic Baking Series)
by Susannah Blake
Price: 6.74

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 14 Jan 2014
The book arrived slightly later than I expected it had a sticker on the cover that I had to remove with great difficulty. There is a good selection of savoury muffins that we have tried out with varying degrees of niceness, some of them were actually quite disgusting. The book is quite good and maybe priced a little too expensively for what you get. Saying that, it was quite good and we always use these muffins for a quick breakfast before work and school. Get this if you like making muffins, but it's not the best.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Price: 3.23

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 7 Jan 2014
I love all books of The Hunger Games but I have stayed up until past midnight reading this without noticing. Though there are many very sad bits, the plot of Katniss unwillingly being the face of the rebellion and battling mental health and horrible losses was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone who read the first two books. I don't know what what to do now that it's finished!

Easy Blog for Google Blogger
Easy Blog for Google Blogger
Price: 0.63

1.0 out of 5 stars THERE SHOULD BE A 0 STAR OPTION, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Easy Blog for Google Blogger (App)
I can't believe I just spent my money on this rubbish! I should have read the reviews before rushing into buying it. It takes you to the webpage but without a url and the top says "east blog for Google bolgger". I managed to log in and make the title of my new post but apart from that I couldn't do anything at all. It didn't let me your when trying to create a new post let alone insert pictures or links in it. I'm very angry with the quality of this app and wish I could get a refund on it. Don't buy it and suffer the same way as I did (and, it seems, the other reviewers). Hugging is all that springs to mind right now.

blinkbox music
blinkbox music

2.0 out of 5 stars WE7 BACK PLEASE, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: blinkbox music (App)
This app basically takes your music likes and makes a station out of them by the station doesn't work too well. On WE7, you could select songs to play in a queue, but know you don't have that choice and end up skipping half the songs that come onto your station. Disappointing really, only good for discovering new music (if you want to expand your playlist). Wouldn't really bother getting it again.

Tumblr
Tumblr

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT... BUT NOT PERFECT!, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tumblr (App)
I love Tumblr, so this app couldn't do much wrong in my opinion, except for the fact that you can't edit the captions when you reblog a post from someone's blog (you can edit it from your dashboard or blog) and you can't see our edit your theme. For those of you who don't use Tumblr, definitely get the app and get started because it's a great way to express yourself and you can have all sorts of blogs and everyone's is different. I can't recommend it enough to be honest! Get it get it get it!!!!

Mahjong
Mahjong
Price: 0.75

1.0 out of 5 stars WHAT'S THE POINT?, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mahjong (App)
This is a good game for when you don't to want to use your concentration and up admit that it's quite good but there's no way to lose then game and is really just joining up matching tiles and is really just child play. It might be worth the cost of it was free but it was definitely a waste of my money. Don't get it people!!

Page: 1 | 2