Profile for Victoria Wilkinson > Reviews

Content by Victoria Wilkinson

Victoria Wilkinson "Vicky" (UK)

Twilight: Twilight, Book 1: 1/4 (Twilight Saga)
Twilight: Twilight, Book 1: 1/4 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars GRIPPING, COMPELLING AND SOMEWHAT BRILLIANT, 21 May 2006
When I first saw "Twilight" on the book shelf, I was attracted to it. I sat down in the book shop (something I regulaly do) and read the first chapter. It was brilliant. Sadly, I could not buy it, as I did not have enough money on me. But, when I went back to school, one of my good friends had read it, and they told me that no matter what, I had to buy it.

Twilight is about the love between a vampire and a girl. May sound corney, but that it he last thing it is!

Isabella Swan is new to Forks, and at first, it seems duller than a gray room. Then she meets Edward, and is surprised by his apparent hatred towards her. But when he saves her from a car crash that nearly killed her, she needs to know more about him. She soon finds out that he is a vampire, and he has a thirst for her blood. She grows to love him, and finds out the he feels the same about her. He learns to resist the tempatation of her blood.

It is such an amazing book, and if you havnt yet read it, I thoroughly reccomend it to you!

Inkspell (Inkheart Trilogy)
Inkspell (Inkheart Trilogy)
by Cornelia Funke

5.0 out of 5 stars UNDESCRIBABLE!!!!!!, 14 Mar. 2006
This book is pure gold. If you havent read it, go out and buy it, it really is a true wonder of a book!