Profile for Keith > Reviews

Content by Keith

Keith

Merrell Men's Yokota Trail Vent Hiking Shoes J148528C Canteen/Marmalade 13 UK, 48 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 18 Aug 2014
Absolutely great value for money. The quality is first class as expected from Merrill.
The fit is perfect and comfortable.

HoMedics HEPA Tower Air Purifier, 85 m
HoMedics HEPA Tower Air Purifier, 85 m
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked wonders, 16 Jan 2014
We got this to try and help my wife's cough. We live on a reasonably busy road with traffic pollution which we think causes my wife to cough. Sine using this in the living room during the day and evening it has reduced the coughing dramatically.
Recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2014 2:22 PM GMT

TDK ST800 High Fidelity On Ear Headphones
TDK ST800 High Fidelity On Ear Headphones
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Headphones, 30 Nov 2013
These headphones are absolutely brilliant. I've had several pairs from other makes in the past and these are by far the best. Within half an hour of them arriving I've bought another pair to replace by wife's Sony headphones. I got them for £55 which is a real bargain.

Epson Expression Photo Printer XP-750 with Claria Photo HD Ink - Wi-Fi and Touch Panel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Printer, 13 Nov 2013
I received this printer before the expected delivery date, so full marks there.

The printer was purchased to replace a previous Epson printer that finally died after 13 years. The XP-750 is built to a very high standard and performs great. It was very simple to set up and is now connected wirelessly. I also like the ability of being able to e-mail documents for printing.

All in all great value for money.

Ariel Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Ring, Channel Set, 1/2 Carat Diamond Weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 Dec 2012
I bought this for my wife. When I first looked at it, it surpassed all my expectations and my wife loves it.