Profile for moonboyzero > Reviews

Pack of 3 Fluttering Butterflies Solar Powered Garden Flying Butterfly
Pack of 3 Fluttering Butterflies Solar Powered Garden Flying Butterfly
Offered by DEAL-BOX

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Rubbish, 10 May 2014
I had bought a solar powered butterfly from a shop in 2013 and it was amazing, hours of amusement and lots of attractive propositions from cabbage moths...Unfortunately in the gales we all experienced I woke up one day to find it had disappeared to a better world.

When I saw these I was overjoyed that I could get three for pretty much the same price as I had previously paid for one...NOW THAT'S THE PROBLEM!
One of the three (Bluey) was so badly packed that it had a bent wing and so looked like it had been attacked by a cat, made me want to put poor bluey out of his misery as he limped round his pole! (Goldy) only lasted 30 minutes before the wire snapped and although I replaced the wire he has also now just ceased to flutter. (Red) continues to flutter and spin but the moral of this story is BUY MORE EXPENSIVE...the quality will be far worth it!

400g of Smoke Cure mix salt for Bacon or Ham will Dry cure 10Kg of meat!!
400g of Smoke Cure mix salt for Bacon or Ham will Dry cure 10Kg of meat!!
Offered by Butchers-Sundries

5.0 out of 5 stars You will always wonder why you never did this before, 29 Mar. 2014
After years and years of putting up with 'crappy' supermarket bacon exuding white gunk throughout cooking I tried buying expensive bacon from local farmers markets but was still unimpressed. When I moved to Spain and could no longer get any kind of half decent smoked bacon I tried curing my own...Well all I can say is that for the minimal effort it takes to prepare the meat the results are outstanding! (The hardest part is having to wait for 6-7 days for the curing process to happen).

I can honestly say that even if I lived in the UK again I would always keep making my own bacon as it is so cheap and simple to do. I bought not only this Smoke Cure but also the Sweet Cure and another Hickory smoked Cure. I have now tried various mixes as well as adding garlic powder, fennel seeds and smoked paprika...The results are amazing.

You can also cut the bacon thin for Sunday brunch, thicker for bacon chops or hack it to pieces for lardons! Brilliant!

Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
Offered by Gadget Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had come across this years ago, 3 July 2013
Based on the old barber shop 'strop' this is just brilliant. My partner and I use Gillette Fusion blades that are basically £2 each and although they last ages anyway with this little marvel we make them last at least twice as long (and counting)...not sure if it will be quite as much as the manufacturer states but who cares, by the end of the year we will have made our money back. AAAA++++

Medipaq® Shoe Stretchers Gents x2 - Put an end to your bunions and blisters!
Medipaq® Shoe Stretchers Gents x2 - Put an end to your bunions and blisters!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 July 2013
Put it like this...you either use this and turn your painful shoes that gave you blisters into wearable shoes or you throw them away (recycle) and lose loads of £££££.
Found them quite sturdy and well made but if you only have the tenderness of "The Hulk" then you will probably break the screw mechanism quite quickly... HTH

Stubbs Hickory Liquid Smoke - 148ml
Stubbs Hickory Liquid Smoke - 148ml
Offered by We Luv Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I live without this before???, 3 July 2013
Naaaah seriously tho' - I have used smoker bags and tried all sorts of fire bins/ pipes previously but this stuff just does the trick without the hassle and is especially good for Taramasalata where I cannot buy smoked cod roes. Dont think I want to know what is actually in it but I read it was all natural ingedients...so I will live with that too

Playing The Piano (Deluxe Edition)
Playing The Piano (Deluxe Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent album, 3 July 2013
as always another superb album by Mr S...my only downside is that it came in a cardboard sleeve, which I dont have a problem with as opposed to plastic, but it is quite tight and you really have to pull the CDs out...leading to finger prints on the disk. Other than that AAAA+++++

Prestige Main Ingredients Cotton Icing Bag Set
Prestige Main Ingredients Cotton Icing Bag Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Lot smaller than expected, 3 July 2013
I mainly use these for piping mashed potato rather than delicate icing, so for me this is a little too small for my intentions...bag seems sturdy and well made

ZTE MF60 MiFi  Mobile Wifi Hotspot- Unlocked Sim Free
ZTE MF60 MiFi Mobile Wifi Hotspot- Unlocked Sim Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't even hesitate!, 5 Jan. 2013
Living as I do in Southern Spain, way up in the mountains and with very basic services available I have been using a USB modem for some years as my only available source of internet but was desperate to have WiFi (or Wee Fee as they call it in Spain)! Having researched both the 3/huawei products avaialble and this ZTE MF60 and having read reviews of language, products not being unlocked and other various problems I finally decided to buy this and hoped against hope that I would be able to overcome the PIN issues on my MOVISTAR SIM card and the fact that I would not be able to get any technical support if I had problems.

Well let me tell you - the product came with an English quick start guide and within 10 minutes I was connected and had then linked my two iTouches, Kindle and various notebooks and laptops around the house. It works like a dream and it has simply changed the way that we can access the web or emails without having to fire up the laptop and connect the dongle etc.

To any doubters out there I would say Fantastic product and if you do (by chance) need any support then there is an email support address at ZTE who respond within 20 minutes to any questions.

Wrath Of The Titans (Blu-ray + Blu-ray 3D + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Wrath Of The Titans (Blu-ray + Blu-ray 3D + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by MediaMine

1.0 out of 5 stars As about as Greek as Woolongong, 12 Oct. 2012
As an absolute fan of the remake of "Clash of the Titans" I was eagerly waiting to see this on Blu-Ray...All I can say is why did they bother? All the cast seemed to be going through the motions, the plot was thin, characters really random and the cast did not even bother to hide their aussie accents so it sounded less of an epic battle between the gods and evil and more like "G'Day Perseus, Andromeda wonders of you fancy a couple of cold ones?" Utter tosh!

E-volve 10 Inch Liquid Design Reversible Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover for Laptop and Notebook - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Tis a thing of beauty, 12 Nov. 2010
Bought this for my Acer EEE 10" notebook and it not only does the job but looks brilliant! The blue is a real royal inky colour, design is superb and fits like the proverbial glove...10/10